What's our record next year if Rodgers is gone?

I’m going 11-6 or 12-5.

Someone on Woodward Sports said it best…

"You play the AFC East and the NFC East. You’ll lose to Buffalo and probably New England, and you should lose to Dallas but it’s Dallas so that’s a win. That’s 6-2. Go 3-3 in the division, that’s 9-5. Then you’ve got 3 games against the Jags, Panthers, and Seahawks. Win 2 and you’re 11-6.

1 Like

That is a kool-aid shot drooped in a pint of Actually Could Happen… spoilermaker!

2 Likes

I’m old enough to remember us celebrating when Favre retired (the first time), and we celebrated again after he was traded after that weird training camp fiasco.

2 Likes

Undefeated

1 Like

Any player on any team won’t affect the Lions win/loss record. What WILL affect it is who’s on the Lions team.
I don’t expect them to win any more than 6 or 7 games next year.(2022) MAYBE 8, but I doubt it. I do, or will, expect more success beginning in 2023, though.

Gonna be so weird if the entire NFCN is in a rebuild. Has that ever happened before? An entire division rebuilding -that’s crazy shit!

2 Likes

Two wins better than if he is not gone, unless we get to play them more than twice a year.

1 Like

How bad are the Pecks minus Erin?
They still have a darn good D that kept the 9ers out of the end zone. An average QB (Love?) with a strong D is still a winning formula.

1 Like

Archive this topic when they go 6-11.

1 Like

This is why people overreact when the team hits a bump in the road. This team is still establishing itself in year 2. Have no idea what the roster additions will be……so until proven otherwise……7-8 wins……

I had them at 7-10, with two losses to Erin still in the div…no Erin I give us a split with GB, so 8-9. The irony is, that may be good enough to actually win the div next season.

That’s where I see them as a sub .500 team. They have a few pieces for the future but no playmakers on either side of the ball. It’s unrealistic thinking that rookies and 2nd year players are going to turn them into division champs.

2 Likes

Do I wanna see it? YUP!

But I’m not gonna EXPECT it until we are established as the big dogs on the block.

That’s fair. I would say I don’t necessarily expect it.

There’s a difference between expecting and thinking it’s going to happen.

20-0.

That’s where I’m at. I have heard this time is different to many times dating back to Bobby Ross. They have to go on a run like the Bengals for me to drink the kool aid.

1 Like

Still 6 or 7 wins. Green Bay will find the next great.

I also could see Waston ending up in Green Bay.
Cousin goes to Pittsburgh
Rodgers ends up in Denver

This might not go over well, but I don’t think the Packers will fall off a cliff if they lose Rodgers. They still have a lot of talent on both sides of the ball. I suspect they will sign Adams to a monster deal so that Love has an elite receiver to go with a very strong running game. They won’t be a dominant force in the NFC anymore, and may have to overachieve to win the division title, but I won’t be surprised if they make it back to the playoffs next year.

I can’t see Adam’s staying if Rodgers is gone.

2 Likes