What's your X-factor for this offseason?

Some of us have held that suspicion for years. :grinning:

2 Likes

Rat

2 Likes

Ha ha! Mommies favorite.:fu:
Luckily, none of my brothers hang out here.:rofl:

X-factor for me is the 2nd and 3rd year guys stepping up and being massive contributors. Golladay, Walker, Agnew, Crosby, Hand, and KJ really need to take the leap and become cornerstones of the team.

3 Likes

Galloday and Hand for me. Plus 2 te sets and an offense that can run the ball and a defense that can stop the run. I think its pretty awesone that in year 2 of MP we start the season against a rookie qb again. Being that its the lions im still nervous…but we should be ready to go this year.

But let us never forget…

Yeah, I had forgotten. Thanks!
I was hanging out with a buddy from Chicago this evening at a local bar.
I had to keep the conversation on basketball and hockey.
Obnoxious bastards!

1 Like

How is Nick Bawden looking and how are they using him in practices and drills? — @Cigs247

Bawden has a chance to be a real situational weapon as a fullback in this offense. He is still working on his blocking consistency, but when he hits someone, it comes with some Ivan Drago-like power. Also, expect him to get some specific looks in the passing game, as he has shown to be very capable in both drills and 11-on-11s.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m excited with what he has done in camp so far. I think he’s pushing Nauta for that H back role. Bawden should be a weapon in the passing game, especially down around the goal line …plus he can block, too.

1 Like

The Vikings utilize a FB and 2 TE sets. If we need some film, I might consider watching theirs.

1 Like

Emerging X Factor number two is Ty Johnson. He’s really… really fast, he’s also quick, has shown good hands, and if Bevel designs a half dozen plays to get this guy open out in space, he could be as effective as Riddick was, and frankly, maybe more so with his speed and quickness.

2 Likes