When did this new Den start?

Tonight was the first I heard of it.

1 Like

Same here, I’m ecstatic though… Hopefully this board will be up to the old den’s standards.

1 Like

Real forum software… with polling even!

1 Like

I am pretty excited about this new board! Nate! Glad to see you still at it! Your boards have always been a favorite of mine and I appreciate that you are back ! I was " enlisted" in 98 and have sought boards with the same feel and it’s failed every single time if you weren’t affiliated. I hope there is troll protection available! Haha

3 Likes

Testing new Profile Pic

Hope the board lives up to the old one with the emphasis on respecting others while talking only football and not some other personal garbage.

1 Like

Thanks, Nate!! Felt dirty posting at the other place. I don’t use Facebook so I couldn’t spend time with the group over there. Glad this place is here.

2 Likes

Started today, you Early Adopter, you.

2 Likes

Very cool! Lions talk dot com, ‘The Den’… All has a great ring to it!

Thanks to Nate and anyone else involved.

Me4 here, get used to ‘Phizzle’! Old gamer tag…

3 Likes

Glad to see nates back and be part of the new Den.

3 Likes

Agreed, Lions. I was a long time lurker that found it fun to learn the game through the eyes and knowledge of others but rarely posted myself. I was understandably pensive as I wished not to get grilled on responses by the internet tough guys in areas I know will never be my strong suit. I feel very comfortable here as I instantly recognize so many familiar names. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

LionsTalk.com was the original Den domain name back at the beginning of it all, so this has always been Nate’s property. I think I signed up in 2001?

2 Likes

I agree… this format is smooth. I’m just starting to use it, but it’s the best platform I currently use (I am on 3-4 other forums for various things). I think Facebook is sort of the devil, so I’m not a big fan of posting there. Glad this is back up!

1 Like

Good morning folks, looking forward to the new forum…

2 Likes

Welcome, @dndlion!

1 Like

HEY! Great to see ya.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from When did this new Den start?:
Well, that was weird! Found a glich in the system.
Tried to respond to this post and it brought up the create a thread screen and wouldn’t let me out, so, I cut and pasted a piece on Stafford’s new finger injury, and posted only my smart ass remark, here!

Hey everyone, I’ve been a lurker on the old sites for several years but never posted. Really like the format of this one as opposed to 247. Thought it might be time to maybe contribute once in a while so I created a profile. Looking forward to the conversations.

1 Like

Welcome, @BottomFeeder. Make yourself at home. Hopefully we all have more things to celebrate here than complain about … (and even then, misery loves company).

Hopefully, we’ll get back to insightful discussions and debate about Lions Players, Coaching and Mgmt.

The other place became one big “I’M RIGHT!”-Fest…not to mention it has too many cliques…

4 Likes