Where do Postgame Press Conferences get uploaded the fastest?

pscp.tv/lions

1 Like

It won’t matter.

Brands are important. The end. It sucks but it is reality. The Pats were once a doormat. You can be a startup NFL brand but It’s REALLY hard to crossover. Get good enough to overcome it.

Where…would like to read your response

Thanks, @LineBusy

IF we FULLY called them out, Got Goodell’s ass in the hot seat and fully went after this BS and non-sense HARD…truly tried to fight against poor officiating and other things like rules that were “supposedly " set in place like : we will review every TD.” OTHER teams that are getting burned hard to might step the hell up and speak to. We sit around sobbing and whining? nothing will change.

Oh wait, the same NFL network that is owned by…the NFL?

Fine, ya know what?

Screw calling them out.

Why isnt Martha on the phone with them talking about pulling sponsorship?

How did it work for the Saints last year? What has really changed from them calling out the refs? We can challenge PI which has like a 3% turn over rate…yeah alot changed! And they are a darling team

Like I said …

Keep doing nothing and expecting change. :+1:

Yup but they are still talking about it? So not sure point your making

She’s trying, her dial-up is a little slow.

1 Like

News flash nobody that works for the NFL cares. We have been getting screwed like this for all three decades of my fan hood—probably longer. The NFL treats the lions like one of the random characters on a Star Trek mission. Their role is to die and set up a big heroic moment for the stars of the show.

Now THAT is ■■■■■■■ funny.

He could have at least had the balls not to give a post game.
Making any of the players get out there and grit their teeth is bullshit.
Matt needs to be traded. He’ll never be allowed to win here. Just because we’re fucked doesn’t mean he has to be.

Walker, Flowers, and others have said exactly what they think. I’d tell players to speak about it AFTER watching film. These dudes are going to get more pissed after they see this on film too. It’s probably worse than they are thinking.

2 Likes

That’s such a BS response. No team is or should have to be perfect. Misses can happen. But no teams should lose to phantom calls. Period. GB wasn’t perfect but they won BECAUSE OF CALLS

1 Like

I read the Tracy Walker quotes and he said the calls were awful and the Lions should have won.

But players often say calls were bad. They get fined.

To say that the refs stole the game from them. That the Lions only lost because the refs made up fake calls they couldnt have seen (facemask is nowhere on the video). That needs to come from the top.

Grumbling about a bad call isnt going to change anything.

Words like “are they getting paid to throw games?”

Emmit smith has a tweet that suggests this. Thats the place to start.

1 Like

Flowers said he’s been doing that move since he’s been a pass rusher and it was never called. He gets descriptive with it too. Talking about adjusting his hand placement too.

When he was with Patriots, no penalty. With lions, his first 2 hands to the face penalties of his career in one quarter.

1 Like

That’s the sickening part! Did he get away with it because he was a Patriot, or did he get screwed because he’s a Lion?
The world may never know.

1 Like

I think we do know- same as TJ with the holding calls. Lions get screwed.

2 Likes