Where does Anthony Richardson get drafted?

I thought I’d make a poll on where you think AR15 will be drafted.

• Pick # 1 or # 2
  • Picks # 3 through 5
  • Top 10 pick
  • Between picks 11-31
  • 2nd Round
  • 3rd Round
  • 4th Round
  • 5th Round
  • 6th Round
  • 7th Round
  • Undrafted Free Agent

0 voters

After the QB dominos fall it will be a little easier to predict. Let’s say the Panthers go into the draft without a legit QB. Then Young/Stroud/Levis go top 4. I can definitely see them trading up to 5 or 6 for AR15. Falcons & Raiders a slight possibility too.

3 Likes

I think the Panthers take him at 9. If not, he slides maybe quite a bit

1 Like

Hopefully top 5.

6 Likes

I think the panthers take him at 5 or 6. They don’t want to risk going empty with someone jumping them. Also everyone in front of them could also take him. Seahawks at 5 and the Ravens also are my darkhorse after they trade Lamar. Which I think the panthers and falcons being most likely landing spots. So that would have the ravens picking at 8 or 9.

1 Like

I’d love to fleece the Panthers in a trade, especially considering how much they did to ■■■■ with us

6 Likes

I voted 2nd round. This guys film is comically bad and I felt a little dirty putting him that high. But this thread isn’t about where I would draft him.

9 Likes

Some are saying AR15 is going to be the 2nd QB off the board.
Either you believe that or you don’t. If you do, then he’ll go Top 5 imo. If you don’t then you have to do your best to guess.

1 Like

I guess my top 10 category should have been changed to picks 6-10.

I wouldn’t draft QBs in this mold unless it’s on day 3. I don’t view athlete QBs as legit contending starters, but ideal backups. They are the type that can win games when a starter goes down. But don’t want any part of them come playoff time.

#1 trait has to be arm talent for me. And what I mean by that is throwing the ball in all aspects. Being athletic is down the list of importance at QB imo.

3 Likes

The scariest thing about AR is even on his highlight throws his placement is way off. Beautiful spirals though that often sail way off target. Definitely a little Mike McMahon happening there

5 Likes

You could look it up, but I’m pretty sure that Anthony Richardson will be drafted in Kansas City. Ba-dum-bum…

2 Likes

I’ve never quite seen footwork like his. Like he grew up with jackrabbits or something. And that SCUD missile launcher of his, your guess is as good as his where the ball is landing.

I wonder if we’re going to get these guys every year now? It’s something to talk about I guess.

1 Like

Is Irsay dumb enough to push his GM to take him with their 1st pick?

If not, I think he drops. His accuracy issues (and they are ISSUES) can’t be making the NFL scouts jump for joy. Thats tough to fix.

That said, I think Levis is the guy who ends up really dropping.

Yeah he was so hard to watch on Saturdays. I couldn’t believe the hype at all. But he does have a big arm, ideal size, and is very athletic. Not surprised he is a top prospect. And I don’t see him different than a Lamar type. And he’s successful so I get it. I just wouldn’t want anything to do with him personally.

1 Like

That’s kind of an insult to Lamar Jackson. He was way better.

3 Likes

I feel you…I also don’t have a problem insulting Lamar lol. Dude is an awful passer. And probably the most overrated player among NFL fans in the league.

And now sounds like a really cool teammate on top of it all :joy:

1 Like

I guess you didn’t watch Josh Allen vs Oregon in 2017.

Or Josh Allen vs. Nebraska in 2016. I watched both of those games for obvious reason and my oh my.

1 Like

Not here and I’d prefer to keep it that way.

5 Likes