Which WR Round 3 if Chark goes?

He is fast good size played at Princeton likely rd 4 pick If rd 5 when we pick i would be ok with it.
6’ 3’’… 205 lbs… 4.43 40 His hands are smaller than I would like for pro WR If Lions consider him hope they work him out . He needs work on hand placement but that can be coached.

I said Mingo but he will be gone sooner than many think. IMO

Goff only throws the ball to wrs who can get separation. Wr like Golliday would never get a target from him. The only 2 i like in the first 3 rounds likely go round 1. And those are JSN early or Zay Flowers later.

1 Like

Zay Flowers would we interesting. We see him falling and trade up in the 2nd round.

I think he’ll be gone before round 4. Has had an excellent offseason and there aren’t many size/speed receivers in this draft which will inflate his stock IMO. Still I’d take him with our 3rd if we went that direction

Remember when WRs who couldn’t catch were called CBs? Lol just talkin shit

Growing up going to Michigan games everytime a CB dropped an INT my Uncle would say “and that is why he doesn’t play WR!”

1 Like

Rashee Rice would be my preferred rd 3 WR

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.