Who are your top 5 favorite Lions & Why?

1. Fox - why? Superhuman with the most diverse skill set possibly in the league.
    Humble, good, human-loving guy. Space alien kryptonian talent, in punting, kicking, passing (power & accuracy)…as well as 4.4. speed.

2. Sewell - Great human, total freak athlete. Massive, powerful, fast, agile…& PURE warrior. Loooove this amazing human/freak athlete.

3. Ra - Work ethic that most ppl would never understand. Faith that most ppl wouldn’t understand. Great family man who is grateful for all of his blessings & opportunities. Love this guy as a man, a leader, a family member, & a supporter of the brotherhood.

4. Hutch - Freak athlete, Awesome family man, versatile skill set. SO fun to watch. He’s just a goofy pup, much of the time, & I know his intensity will improve, as well as his strength & stamina. Guy is the single most double teamer guy in the league, is highly planned around, & STILL just wrecking thier asses.

5. Goff - I love that he was able to grow. I love that he is not significance driven, & is a very love-driven human that wants to help the brotherhood. Smart guy that can carve you up , if given time. Puts in the work & plays above his skill level, because he has a super-high “give a shit” factor.

Honorable mentions
-JaMoss (he’s coming, guys…this youngster will become a man in front of our eyes)

• Rodrigo (owns the ■■■■ out of himself & doesn’t know the meaning of the word fear or intimidation )
    -Ragnow (Manhandling ppl who he should not be able to manhandle…plays hurt, loves the brotherhood, ultimate professional, & more)
    -Joseph (smart AF, ballhawk as a rook, great teammate, willing tackler, & great at anticipating)

This was hard to pick.
Sure love our guys.
Too many to list…

Who ya got, men?

4 Likes
  1. MCDC
  2. Brad Holmes
  3. Johnson
  4. Hutch
  5. Sun God
6 Likes
  1. Hutch
  2. ASB
  3. Sewell
  4. Goff
  5. Ragnow and Kerby tied.
4 Likes

Hutch, St. Brown, Sewell, Ragnow and Kerby

3 Likes

Jamaal Williams is on my list.

5 Likes

Barry
Spielman
Cory Schlesigner
Stafford
Hanson

Do I really need to say why?

5 Likes

I like the underdogs so my first player is Khalif Raymond. Just a posterboy for the type of player we love here. He is always proving he can be counted on.

I love Penei Sewell. I was willing to keep an open mind about the Sewell pick with Holmes when he passed over Fields because we had time to figure out the QB position. So I gave him an incomplete. So far so good. Goff played very well, first of all. Second, and more importantly, Holmes knocked it out of the park with Sewell. I think Sewell is probably the most unheralded of a historic top 10 of the 2021 draft nationally. But I am so glad to have him. He is so important to what we do here with the culture and the attitude and hustle. So fun to watch.

Kerby Joseph. Any man who can intercept Aaron Rodgers on the regular gets a spot on this list. I thank you, Kerby. for the great satisfaction you brought me this season.

My admiration for Frank Ragnow stems from his ability to play through injury. Broken jaws or you name it. Not to mention he is a damn fine center.

DeShon Elliott - he brought a level of grit and competent tackling to the back end of our defense that was certainly missed when he was injured. Plus he doesn’t like Aaron Rodgers.

5 Likes

Sewell

I was a fan of Cherilus, partly because he was always there clearing the pile and getting his RB safely back to the huddle. He was also the big dude that would stand up for Raiola every time he started crap, too. Sewell has that “big brother” vibe going, too. He has his head on a swivel ready to smash anyone before or after the whistle that has it coming. Love it.

Okudah. I still see the guy that was earning a 7+ grade at OSU his final year. He has endured much in life and is the guy I’m pulling for to become what was hoped for when we drafted him. I don’t know what is happening behind the scenes, but if he gets it worked out, nothing would make me happier.

Ra. Love his playing style, determination, attitude and sarcasm.

Hutch because he has embraced and can become the face of the defense. He may bring us out of our chairs as much as Barry and CJ.

Rags. Gentle giant. Our Merlin Olson.

5 Likes

Ragnow
Sewell
Goff
Hutch
St Brown

2 Likes

Hutch
St Brown
Goff
Stafford
Barry

2 Likes

If I eliminate the current Lions roster and go historically.

Bubba Baker
Doug English
M Stafford
Barry
Tie: CJ/Billy Sims

5 Likes

Well if other people are doing all-time lists:

1. Calvin
  2. Barry
  3. Suh
  4. Bly
  5. Moore
1 Like

1:) Jamaal - no explanation needed

• big gap -

2:) Penei - who doesn’t like a 330lb killer that moves like arandal McDaniel

• smaller gap -

3:) Da Problem - i like flamethrowers. Have wanted one forever
4:) St. - stone cold killer
5:) El Jefe - man I hope he can find that early season form again. I’m a sucker for guys that persevere like he has

Jamo, Hutch, Rodrigo and Kerby are right there

5 Likes

Surprised Decker hasn’t made anyone’s list

1 Like

MCDC
Holmes
Sheila
Speilman
Wood

1 Like

Yeah, you forgot probably the greatest Lions D player

The Great Alex Karras

Was truly a scourge of the league in his day

2 Likes

ARSB, Sewell, Hutch, Houston, Goff.

I’m not quite that old.

Sewell, Hutch, Saint Breezy, Kerby, and Rodrigo and Houston
hey man 6 = 5 it’s cool I’m just an overachiever ya know

EDIT- Khalif Raymond deserves a shout out for sure

1 Like

He went to OSU. Just kidding. I think he gets overshadowed by Sewell. He’s definitely a big part of one of the top o-lines in the NFL though. I don’t care what ESPN and PFF have to say about it either.

3 Likes