Who do you think Lions pick next - and why?

Epenesa, as I think YGM and Chiasson will be gone, or Dobbins.

Why? Because KerrydOff and BrokenHand

1 Like

What ever it will be, it’s going to be a reach. I don’t trust these guys

1 Like

The other possibility is Alabama edge Terrell Lewis.

We do seem to always take a DL from Alabama.

I think that’s where our DL Coach is from, so figures.

1 Like

Espensa or Taylor I really want both.

3 Likes

I want an impact player. One of the pass rushers or one of the running backs. Epenesa, Lewis, Taylor, Dobbins or my personal favorite Edwards-Helaire (love that kid). What I think is that Quinn will take a guard, safe pick as usual.

1 Like

Reached on Okudah. Man stuff like this discredit whatever else you say.

1 Like

Okwara and Taylor are other edge options. There’s a handful of 'em.

Exciting at the amount of 1st round talent that will be there when we pick again.

Sorry. We don’t have a GM who does that.

Being the first team in a quarter century to take a CB in the top #3 is a reach. Just like being the only team to take a TE in the top 10 MULTIPLE TIMES! When that CB was anything but elite in college and you recently gave away your franchise CB, it’s ultra stupid. We basically traded Slay for Okudah and got a 3rd rounder and pissed away a 1st rounder. Really, really, stupid.

1 Like

Yetur Gross Matus. Need a pass rusher.

There was no conensus third pick. Look at the run for corners. Our “franchise” corner is past his prime and is paid top dollars and has been a total diva

1 Like

Smartest guy on the room pick.

Someone we’ve never heard of. Welcome aboard:

Broyles Tabor Jockenson III Sr

3 Likes

Quinn would pick Dobbins with our shit hole offensive line. He always does the opposite of what should be done

Again, this has to be explained that corners were taken at 4 and 5 in recent years so 3 isn’t THAT much of a reach.
Again, he was a consensus #3-#5 player on many scouting lists.so not THAT much of a reach.
Which other player on the board was rated higher than Okudah?

Also, they didn’t trade Slay for Okudah. Trufant replaced Slay, Okudah replaces Melvin.

2 Likes

I don’t want my GM to watch NFL network or ESPN or drool over mock drafts. I expect them to be better than those douche bags and actually make the team better. Fuck the mock drafts. Go do something to address the 3 win team you put out last year. This didn’t help much, if any.

Again, I have to explain to you that those weren’t mock drafts, they were prospect rankings. Just about every prospect ranking released to the public had him at 3 -5 with most being 3 or 4.

1 Like

Here’s the thing: not many teams are in a position to take a corner at 3OA. We have our QB. We have our LT. We could have went DT. We couldn’t go DE. CB was the pick. It was a good pick for the circumstances. Wish they could have worked out a trade, but oh well.

5 Likes