Who is colts next qb?—MATT RYAN TO COLTS

Ryan or mayfield?

Ryan means drafting a qb and ryan as a bridge. Mayfield would be a one yr prove it deal but Cleveland wants to trade him to nfc

Mayfield to Atlanta and Ryan to Indy.

Everybody’s happy.

Baker is a bridge, he’s just a younger one. It still means you have to go get another QB.

I hope they land Ryan.

I think the Colts want Baker, and I know he wants the Colts. We’ll see how it works out.

I just want 2 teams left with a baaaad need at QB by draft day and would prefer them to be Carolina and Seattle

4 Likes

That would be ideal, yes. Although if the Falcons traded Ryan away, they’d be in the market as well. Of course Jimmy G’s going somewhere.

Though:

Unfortunately I don’t think Seattle is in a position where they’ll panic. They can roll with drew lock this year. Looking at the quarterback crop and the teams ahead of them I don’t see them trading up. They can sit at 9 and a quarterback will fall to them.

jacoby brissett

If Jacoby Brisette is the answer, I have to wonder what the question is.

2 Likes

Wow.

Ryan > Wentz.

Leaves Atlanta in a weird spot.

2 Likes

100% speculation, at this point.

Huh? No, it’s official.

“The trade will leave a dead-money chart of $40.525 million on the Falcons’ salary cap this season.”

GULP.

For a 3rd Rd pick

1 Like

Who is Tyrod Taylor’s brotha fromanotha motha?

2 Likes

Sounds like they need a rookie QB

1 Like

No shit? I just read that it was still in the works.

1 Like

Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter

Matt Ryan never asked the Falcons for a new contract – that was not a part of the equation, per sources. He just felt like the time had come to move on from Atlanta. Ryan signed off on a trade to Indianapolis because he felt like the Colts have a roster that’s built to win now.