Who is colts next qb?—MATT RYAN TO COLTS

Episode 4 Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You’ve read some of the posts on this board, right? lol

2 Likes

What a strange couple years. Never before have we seen QB’s moved so much. Specifically, successful ones. NFL stars controlling their own destiny more like NBA.

At least not this much activity that I can ever remember but I’m not that old yet

1 Like

Probably works out better if you don’t shoot yourself in the foot…5 times.
If you’re going use all of those picks anyway, trade up and draft a Trevor Lawrence, or Hebert.
No, it’s not that they didn’t have smarter options.
It’s just that they’re not smart!

I gotta say I’m not sold on Lawrence yet at all. He was pretty bad last year. Hopefully Urban didn’t ruin him.

1 Like

The only game I saw, he spent running for his life, or laying on the turf.
He wasn’t the only one Meyer ruined.

Meyer didnt know who 99 on the rams was. Enough said

2 Likes

I still don’t get the name. I mean someone HAD to have said ‘commies’ at some point and they just kept it. If you need a rank, and can’t use admirals why not captains or how about the Continentals, after the continental army. The brigadiers? I mean commanders just says to me they were sick of picking and just said screw it.

IMO Ryan will be one of the biggest signings of the offseason. If he gets Indy over the hump and to the playoffs they have a good a chance as anyone. Oline, running game, smart QB…and on top of it, that defense…oh baby they are going to be good.

yesss

I’d bet they were planning on Andrew Luck being around for quite a few more years.

2 Likes

Julio/Ryan combo again. Interesting.

Darius Leonard recruiting Julio Jones to Indy after Colts acquire Matt Ryan: “Y’all could finish what y’all started in Atlanta in the dome here in Indy!”

I don’t think Julio can stay healthy anymore. But it makes for good headlines.

The Redskins owner Commanded Goodell not to release the emails. so the new name seems to fit well.

Exactly! And they had Peyton followed by Luck for about a 25 year stretch. So, I’m not going to feel bad for them having some bad luck at QB recently.

They are so spoiled that Philip Rivers going 11-5 with 24 TDs to only 11 INTs with a 68% completion percentage is a “down year” for them. Even Wentz had 27 TDs to only 7 INTs with a 62.4% completion percentage. We had a guy throw that many INTs in one game!

2 Likes

Haha we sure did. thank you Ty Detmer, 7 picks in one game, still not sure how he did it. Was he color blind? Did he bet on the Browns!?

agree, but Guardians is worse

I was there and I don’t know how he did it either.

1 Like

We had recently acquired him from the Browns. So I’m guessing all of the practice throwing to Browns colors needed some time to “unlearn.” And what’s extra F’d up for fans is he didn’t get pulled from the game because of the coaches ego. Detmer even started the following game after that debacle.

1 Like

That is truly amazing. What a team we cheer for. Be better off to take 3 knees and punt every time you get the ball than throw 7 picks.