Who is DT Benito Jones?

Farm Built - The Benito Jones Profile: Episode 6 (2018)

2 Likes

Probably

Get that guy a couple hundred acres in Jackson County. He’s gonna stick.

I guess Malcolm Brown is probably off the table at this point, eh?

3 Likes

For now it looks that way. I guess we could still sign him in a few weeks if he’s still available. They clearly want a roster full of young dudes. Benito is 24. The Lions have got to be the youngest roster in the NFL.

Benito is 6-foot-1, 329 pounds so very similar body type as Brown.

2 Likes

I’d say so. With the Lions salary cap situation, maybe they couldn’t afford Brown.

2 Likes

Worthwhile thread

2 Likes

I feel like RAS has jumped the shark, at least as far as how it’s used by fans.

2 Likes

Thanks for this post. I like that a couple of those clips were against Philly. I know those are cherry picked clips, but he looks pretty good in them.

1 Like

Launch Angle says Helloooooo

Didn’t seem to hurt Brown. and his was worse.

1 Like

LOL - was poor on everything but weight :slight_smile: Girth wins out! Can’t wait to hear DC tell him “that a baby” when he makes a play.

We do need a big tree trunk in the middle - hope he fits the bill.

1 Like

Hes a DT and more than 1 scout called him

“Country Strong”

dumb and dumber yes GIF

4 Likes

2 country strong sounds promising. Which 2 countries?

Wow. Over 100 lbs. heavier than Rodrigo who benched over twice as many reps as Brown.

Brown’s man strength is absurd. If you’re athletic there are enough flaws to take advantage of, but good luck if Zeus’s kid gets his hands on you.

and just think……

Orlando Brown is ticked off that the Chefs are paying him $16.66 million this year… despite his pitiful RAS score.

I think this guy gives us more options for Dline combinations.
He’s not somebody Olines can ignore in the middle.

I went back and watched the last Dolphins preseason game. He looked ok in it. I didn’t see him take any plays off. Wasn’t yanked for being winded during a drive.

With the makeup of the rest of the Dline, he has a chance to be effective and help the edges be effective. You can tell he still has some learning to do, but that’s expected for me. I liked what I saw.

1 Like
1 Like