Who is your least favorite Lion ever?

I’m going to go ahead and admit that I was actually really psyched when we drafted him.

You know who else I was sure was going to be an absolute superstar? Chris Claiborne. He was incredible at USC

2 Likes

I’m going with Ebron because of all we already know, but also because he should have been Aaron Donald, who would at this point likely be one of my favorite Lions ever.

2 Likes

Wow. This is some top choice hate here! Is what it is, but to overtake everyone in 2 years? He didn’t even have a 0-16 season yet.

Yeah what a disappointment. Looked like Tarzan, played like Jane’s 4 year old daughter.

I’m with him. If we are including anyone who has been apart of the Lions organization it’s Patricia for me. If I saw Patricia in public I would not be able to help myself. I would tell him what a POS clown he is. He really is a scumbag and there is nothing likeable about him.

The Detroit Lions for the 1st time in my adult life got to a point of sustained decency before Patricia showed up.

We weren’t great but we weren’t a joke anymore.

He’s taken us back to dumpter fire status and I think the ceiling for his regime is what we were before he showed up.

Kicker is his defensive scheme is the exact opposite of where the NFL is heading so when he gets fired there isn’t going to be the possibility of a quick rebuild.

Joey was allright, he just wasn’t terribly “good”. Seemed like a good guy at least. Tried hard.

Matt Millen

Do I even need to explain why…

A close second is Moronelli…aka 0-16

3 Likes

Matt Patricia and Dan Quinn.
9-7 isn’t good enough, so lets go 9-22-1 because that is okay.

1 Like

Joey is a very good guy. I live in Eugene. Haven’t met him personally but know many that have. Just a really kind human being from what everyone has told me. Same with Mariota who I have met; incredibly polite, nice guy (kid at the time)

3 Likes

Before I read yours…(Atticus tribute, hopefully not in memorian)

Bryant Westbrook
Fat Mike Williams
Chucky Errryday Rogers
Barrett Green
Bracey Walker
Aaron Gibson
Eric Ebron
James Davis
Boss Bailey
Kalimbust Edwards

It’s a tight race, but Ebron over Kalimbust and Fat Mike

4 Likes

Nailed it, from start to finish. Painful stuff.

1 Like

Ooooof that’s just a lot to process

2 Likes

LOL - yup. Couple that shit with the “lions getting screwed over” threads. Miserey…AMPLIFIED!

Who was the LB we had who loved snakes and lizards LOL? I didn’t mind the guy (though I recall him being not very good) but I do remember him very clearly.

Wasn’t that Ernie Sims?

2 Likes

Ahhhhh yes. That sounds right. Lol, the not so big Ern.

Ernie Sims

1 Like

It can’t just be lack of performance…I mean Kevin Abrams TRIED, he was just as big as Kevin Hart… Teddy Lehman TRIED, he was just a walking meatsack of injuries, Jared DeVries too.

Ty Detmer TRIED, he just was Also the size of Kevin Hart.

Guys like Otis Smith and Larry Tharpe and Kris Dunham you can’t be mad at, they were just terrible…though that sideline fumble vs Tampa by Dunham where he wasn’t even touched still defies explanation…