Who is your random "I will never root for them" team

Besides all of the ones you ruled out, all of whom I hate pretty bad, I also can’t root for the Jets, because a couple of my closest friends are huge Jets fans, and they’re insufferable when they win. Thankfully that happens about as often as us winning.

The Raiders.

The Cowboys.

If Hell got a football team I’d root for them before the Cowboys

The Packers as along as Rodgers and Bakhtiari is there.

And the Bears, more I think about it I hate the Bears more than the Packers.

Green Bay, Chicago, Dallas and New England!

1 Like

I would say the packers but only because of how much the league lets them get away with murder over other teams. so really it’s the NFLs fault.

Seahawks, just want to punch Pete Carroll in the chops.

1 Like

Cleveland Browns…the only NFL team that is by comparison probably just as, if not as worse than the Lions.

I’m just about at the point,
Detroit!

1 Like

Interesting topic. Beyond the three NFC North teams and Dallas, I really have none.

I can talk about Pete Carroll with a degree of respect. But once I see his horse-face chomping on bubble-gum, I lose all appreciation for the guy. Peyton and the Saints are another team I really can’t stand. I have zero interest in seeing the Vikes do well, but when they beat the Saints I laughed.

Old horse-face better knock the stinking packers off next week or there’s going to be a whole new level of “never rooting” over here.

I’ll never root for a Rothlesberger-led team. Or whoever that mouth-breather was that took a helmet to the head.

1 Like

Eagles for their shitty fans, ditto the Jets. Bengals fans are douchebags too, sontheow them on the pile

Saints - Whiney, pouty, cry babys. They like to hand it out, but don’t like it handed to them. All the bounty-gate stuff. How they went head hunting, especially in that playoff game where they said they were going to hammer Favre and didn’t care if they were penalized. It just showed how arrogant, and self righteous they were/are.
Cowboys - Mostly because of their fans. They’re as bad as Yankee fans.
Jets. Same reason as Cowboys.

Panthers - Whiney, cry babys. Also because Newton’s just an attention whore.

Right there with you!

1 Like

Packers, Chicago, and Tampa I can’t stand. And yes Tampa from when they were in the Central.
I liked the Cardinals when they were in St. Louis, but not after the move to AZ. Now their home cooking officiating is sickening.
I really didn’t like the Colts with the way they moved either, but Manning made them watchable and I’m past the moving crap.

I gotta go with the 49er’s (when Jim Harbaugh was HC). I hated them!

Also the Seahawks (can’t stand Pete Carroll), but he’s a darn good coach.

all my life hated the Raiders and the obnoxious fans—despised the Fin’s and wanted to puke on the Cowboys—America’s team–HA

1 Like

I used to have a brother-in -law that was a Raiders fan.
Loved seeing them go down too. Cowboys are not a favorite either.
I never cared one way or the other about the fins, but my ex father-in-law hated Shula.
Mother in law was a Broncos fan. She was a sweetheart.

1 Like

All Chicago teams besides the Cubs are “unrootable” teams for me…second place is Dallas

^&#@! Vikings and that horn blowing even if they get a first down dumb asf , Bears and “Bear Down !” short bus riding fans , Packer Lemmings = vomit.

His rules Dallas
My rules Green Bay. I could say Bears but the last time they were good was 1985…
Green Bay and that smarmy fuck, Rodgers makes me physically ready to punch that fucker in the face if I ever see him in person. I actually liked a few Packers Bart Starr, Paul Hornung, Charles Woodson and Reggie White. But I could never in my life root for them.
If Green Bay and Dallas play I could only hope for the team busses to crash and the game gets cancelled. Don’t want them to get hurt but …I hate both teams.