Who was worse?

Patricia is the worse coach.
Neither one of them were very handsome either.
Thankful for Dan

Marinelli had Millen choosing his players.
Patricia was handed a team with a winning record and destroyed it.

4 Likes

Good point

1 Like

Game set match

2 Likes

You normally defend the personal integrity of “professionals” when fans get out of line. And I realize we speak with alot of hyperbole and vitriol when its not deserved. So that means a ton when it comes from you. I guess for alot of us we have dragged so many professionals names thru the mud that it feels different when the venom out of our mouth actually matches the person.

3 Likes

Patricia hired Fraley and Ben Johnson, so at least we got something out of the misery. Marinelli got us Stafford by going 0-16, so that wasn’t too bad either. haha gotta look the positives.

2 Likes

LOL - Yup

1 Like

100% brother.

1. accused of potentially raping a girl.
  2. ran slay out of town and accused him of wanting Sherman’s dick in his mouth in front of everyone. Ran digs, Tate and stafford out of town. Stafford left on his own but after 3 ■■■■■■■ years of losing w that asshole.
  3. had no ■■■■■■■ clue who he was and was fake as ■■■■.

Piece of shit.

3 Likes

Both had foot issues. Matt had to use a cart. Rod would have killed matt in a fight. Much tougher guy and a better person… and a better coach.

2 Likes

Marinelli’s players loved him. Rob Parker took a lot of shit for being an asshole about his daughter if y’all remember.

Marinelli got a job in Dallas. Never coached their before.

Patricia’s players rejoiced and took to twitter when he was fired.

He went back to New England.

PIECE OF SHIT.

1 Like

I agree, and in a couple weeks we get to play a Patricia lead offense. That should be interesting.

1 Like

I thought Jim Schwartz was a terrible head coach, but I really thought some foolish team would give him another chance. Sometimes people are smarter than you give them credit for. So Patty is probably done as well.

Schwartz and Patricia both had arrogance to burn. I think that is what is so refreshing about Dan Campbell. He has one thing on his mind and that is to get the Detroit Lions to the Super Bowl. He doesn’t appear to care what people think about him or his methods, his goal is clear and concise. That’s what makes players and coaches want to be involved with him. Dan is a winner.

2 Likes

REM Rebound’s response was perfect. Next topic?

1 Like

And I think Dan Campbell is actually a real man, and actually cares about his players. I mean the dude cries when he’s cutting players. Jim Shorts and Patricia were fake as can be. Pretend tough guys, who never played any meaningful football in their life. Huge egos, no self awareness, no humility.

Coach Dan and his staff live and breathe football. Most of the coaching staff is former NFL players that already made big money playing, yet they love football and continue to coach in a job that requires unreal work ethic and 16 hour days. That alone gives me hope!

1 Like

Great points Boyd.

1 Like

Adding to the lovefest for Campbell, when he talks about “complimentary football” he really means it. Jim Caldwell wasn’t as good with saying it for the fans and media to hear, but he was a true believe in the concept and on gameday he spent his time balancing the offense vs the defense for the game. That’s why he was able to win more games than most Lions head coaches. He “got it.” When Dan says sometimes we will win 51-50 and other times 15-14, he means it. And he’s trying to build a team that can do both. He doesn’t want a team where one side feels like they need to carry the entire load of the team every game. He also wants a team that can win in more than one style. A team that can bend and change to fit the circumstance.

When it comes to guys like Patricia its just lip service when they say it. They don’t actually know how to win in multiple ways. They don’t truly understand the game to that level. They know how to draw a building on paper and make it look good, but they don’t have enough real life experience to know how to actually build it. I also flip to NFC North coaches like Mike Zimmer and JIm Tressell. They were “one side of the ball” coaches. There are a million stories on Zimmer and we should all know them well. To him having an offense was just an inconvenient part of being a head coach. That included the kicking game. If you read the story on Tressell its similar but in a distinctly different style. Tressell was so obsessed with the offense that he would script the practices for the offense to win. How does that help?

2 Likes

Patricia.

2 Likes

No muss no fuss. Straight to the point. No explanation necessary. A+ sir.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.