Who's your 1B pick right now?

1A will be made for you…

With the 1st pick, in the 2022 NFL Draft, the Detroit Lions select, Kayvon Thibodeaux, defensive end, Oregon.

Who is your favorite guy for the Rams pick right now?

Obviously we don’t know where it’s going to be or what everyone’s value is right now, but I’m going with Jordan Davis from Georgia, or one of the OSU WRs.

We’re not picking #1OA but I’ll humor you. Let’s say we go BPA and get KY. I think we go polished WR with the Rams pick. So I’ll say Olave or David Bell.

LB LLoyd from Utah…Beat out Green Bay for his services…He’s a playmaker !!!..Don’t want Drake London WR from USC…He’s slower than WR Burks, who I feel will be long gone by the 25-28 pickish. Both have similar size.

WR Treylon Burks

Or if we go QB Carson Strong then Romeo Doubs in the 2nd. Him and Strong have a great repour already.

Jesse Pinkman Reaction GIF by Breaking Bad

6 Likes

I’m leaning Dax at this point, his versatility should he fall that far would be hard to pass on.

Take a couple of Bama cats.

Harris LB Alabama with the second first round pick

With the second round pick we take
Battle Safety Alabama

I can get behind that for sure

Meh and double meh

"We’re not picking #1OA "

dave chappelle sandwich GIF

5 Likes

Burk WR Ark

There are some really bad teams out there. I get that we’re winless right now but I think you’ll see us win 3 or so games after the bye. Of course I was a 5-12/6-11 guy so what do I know.

I prefer his brother Harold Lloyd from Tate U

3 Likes

That’s quite the reference. Had to look it up.

We better not. I hate that guy.

Flipped from OSU on signing day to Bama.

I was so happy when he got ejected for targeting in the natty last year. He is one of my most hated players in CFB.

If we can get one of Lloyd or Nakobe Dean at that spot is be thrilled. I like Dean better but Lloyd is very good as well.

OT: Lucaaaaaaaasss Raaaaaaymooooonnnd With his 1st NHL HAT TRICK !!!..Wings WIN 6-3 !!..Hawks are 1 of 2 teams without a Win this season, besides the 'Yotes !1

1 Like

Not a fan of Battle…Lloyd is 3" taller @ 6’3" and 7lbs. heavier @232 lbs. Georgia has the superior defense with more playmakers, which makes it even harder for Utah’s LB Lloyd to stand out. Also, much fewer people have seen Lloyd play, being in the MTN/PST time zone, than Georgia as well…BOTH are beasts, players YOU have to plan for, on EVERY PLAY…Match either with a top-flight DE (Thibs or Hutch), and you can quickly improve ANY Defense, including the Lions. Then, grab a Good Safety at the Top of the 3rd Round, or go ALL-In, and grab 1 (Dax Hill) at the top of the 2nd…Added Bonus with Hill, is that he can play CB in a pinch !!

2 Likes

haha. I’m old

Living in Georgia I have watched a lot of UGA football. I would be THRILLED to see Jordan Davis or Nakobe Dean in a lions uni. Davis is just a freak of nature 6’6” 330 lbs. He routinely blows up double teams and wreaks havoc in the other teams backfield. For all of Onwurzeke (probably spelled that wrong) talking about fucking shit up, Davis does it ever game