Why overreact?

Speaking of overreaction, I just read a column that had the Lions keeping Trinity Benson and cutting Quintez Cephus, all based on the reasoning of “Cephus was injured.”

2 Likes

If Goff stays healthy all year he will be sitting out week 17 because we would already have our playoff seed locked up.

christmas love GIF by Kool Aid

1 Like

He will. He’s more suited for DE, and that’s mostly what he’s been learning. I think he’s gonna b a damn fine DE that does great next year. Great edge setter, high motor, never gives up, and is a pain in the ass that his guy will have to keep track of. This year, he’ll move inside and outside. Next year, he’ll be more in position, and will face single team blocks far more often. Opposition won’t have the option of focusing on him. Hutch, McNeil and new DT will be the focus of opposing OLs. Gonna be a blood bath.

really liked your post, BTW

Jamo and Chark offer the unique- CANT BE TAUGHT skill set of elite speed.

Reynolds and Cephus are both PLUS players at WRs regarding height and weight, and while both clocked around 4.57 in their 40s (we can put cephus 4.7 combine with a pulled hammy to rest now can’t we?) and 37-38” verticals, and offer nice ypc numbers.

That leaves us Raymond and ASB in the slot, and Raymond is easily our most explosive return guy…

I think that’s our roster at WR- and if Cephus does leave health questions yet again, the. I think TK maybe slides in there. Could be a Cole Beasley type….

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.