Will Levis Going #2…

I’d love that, but I wonder if those secret sources are coming from Glendale… It’s not the Colts, Seahawks or Lions–at least not for an OT. Why not wait to trade later? Maybe someone thinks Skoronski turns into Joe Thomas 2.0?

His nickname should be “Chimp”……

We of all franchises know the devastation of compounding past WR draft mistakes by doubling down again in the first round.

2 Likes

Levis is the next Josh Allen or the next Mitch Trubisky… flip a coin, and good luck on ur bets

3 Likes

Stroud wont make it past 6. He’s a more physically gifted version of Goff. #1 QB in draft to me. His accuracy/ball placement is special

Ok this got talked about in another thread, but somebody said will Levis is a jerk? Had some character concerns?

I mean this is a guy who puts mayo in black coffee so wtf… @maggie.m back me up here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Some might have said it and been wrong. Some have said that his flaws may be minimized or overlooked because of his effort and leadership.

1 Like

My sources (aka my brother) said as much as he met him golfing. And, I should add, my brother likes EVERYONE. Self-absorption was off the charts. Add the mayo thing and it’s tough . . . he’s the one guy (maybe the only guy) I would think was a huge mistake. So I’m with you, DetroitStrong ; )

6 Likes

Right on!

2 Likes

Are you saying Calvin Johnson was a bad pick??? :thinking:

It’ll be interesting too, because as much as cj stroud has been dragged lately yet haven’t heard as much about levis, yet the info is out there it just hasn’t been repeated a ton on the national media… yet.

For the record anyone who puts mayonnaise in coffee needs to be committed to an institution.

1 Like

I am a believer…… if a guy can’t be likeable on the golf course…
he probably is a dweeb in all facets of life.

7 Likes

Not good enough to offset Charles Rogers, Roy Williams and Mike Williams. I’d have taken Adrian Peterson

If the Texans take Levis, and please let this happen oh sweet 8 lb 3 oz baby Jesus, it will come directly from Cal McNair who has a history of making wildcard decisions to the dismay of those around him. During the interview process he told everyone that Houston would be taking a QB at 2. I would say it’s quite feasible that he has hand selected a QB that fits his own personality profile.

I’ve been reading that Levis has been bombing interviews and been described as sophomoric, he may have hit it off with McNair in a way no other QB was capable of.

3 Likes

Here’s an NFL Comp for Will Levis. Forget Josh Allen and think Jay Cutler

5 Likes

I think there is some truth to this. Not only is it a casual activity meant for “fun,” but its really slow moving and interacting with others is the social norm of the sport.

4 Likes

Same , heard he’s a certified douche bag.

Quick google him eating bananas with peals on them, Mayo in cofffee, and running away in fear from milk…

Just an insecure dude trying way to hard to be cool .

Zach Wilson part 2

Hard pass
Levis is just 2 Levi

4 Likes

Houston is a dumpster fire………totally could see it happening…….totally.

2 Likes

And if it does that is great for us! They can be the new Raiders :rofl:

I would hope he can go # 2 heck I go # 2 all the time. OH!" !! “number 2 in The Draft !” …oh yeah hopefully we go Bijan @ 18. :rofl: i was confused