Will you be worried if Doug pederson become bears head coach?

Chicago already have similar offense and I will be worried if Doug pederson will become bears head coach and I see good growth for fiends . Interview is completed .But I wish he take giants job Could Doug Pederson be the Giants’ next head coach? - Big Blue View

No.

3 Likes

How did you reply before I submitted? :joy:Happy new year bro

1 Like

Same to you bro. I didn’t……I wouldn’t have been able to.

1 Like

Maybe QBHater is a time traveler. QB, what tidings of gloom or rejoice do you bring from the future?

1 Like

Get high, bc we are all f-d.

1 Like

cheech and chong weed GIF

2 Likes

The sky is also blue.

2 Likes

No! I think Pedersen is way overrated. He torpedoed the Eagles and Wentz specifically.

He may be able to come in and have some early success. He’s the kind of coach that can add value to what someone else has built, but his shortcomings will fester as seasons go by.

Pederson was Nagy before Nagy (KC #1 assistant). I think they’d want to go in a totally different direction.

1 Like

Frank Reich is often credited with Eagles’ success in their Super Bowl season

1 Like

Don’t worry about other organizations (outside the week of perpetuation for the game). We just need to focus on being the best Detroit Lions.

"The best competition I have is against myself to become better.” - John Wooden

1 Like

It was a joke. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I know. I thought it was funny.

1 Like

I kinda figured wanted to make sure you knew w the smiley faces….I also suck at txt……lol…

I would love to have some years of easy division, for sure. That said, the main reason I’m not as worried about who other teams hire…Dan MF’n Campbell. I believe in our guys and their ability to whip anyone’s ass.

Coming soon to a stadium near you…Lions Playoff Football.

Will the new Bears HC be forced to use Fields or be free to play the better option (IMO most options are better than Fields).

Not Here mostly Grey …oh and it’s &*!@#$@@!! COLD OUT !

When was last time a HC played Look what happened to maybe best HC ever last night . The HC doesn’t play or take a snap so why worry .

Just as worried as I am because they drafted Fields.