Willis & Corral invited to draft; Pickett & Ridder not

Thor Nystrom

@thorku

3h

Malik Willis and Matt Corral were invited to the NFL Draft. Kenny Pickett and Desmond Ridder were not.

1 Like

What’s the criteria? Best looking dudes get an invite?

I wonder if somebody gets slapped here like they did at the Oscars and if it would go down about the same.

I sure hope the Hasselbeck brothers and Brian Hoyer had the red carpet pulled out for them on their draft day.

Their choice of haircut certainly would have dictated that. Wouldn’t you agree Big Natty?:wink:

1 Like

Rolled out not pulled out, my bad.

In all seriousness I do wonder how invitees are chosen.

1 Like

W O R D

If I’m Corral I politely decline. No one wants to be the only one sitting there.

7 Likes

There’s a committee who invite the players they feel most likely to be taken.

2 Likes

Minimum hand size requirement

5 Likes

So what if Pickett is available in the 3rd or 4th rd? Do you take him then?

Can he hold Malik’s clipboard?

4 Likes

Thanks for that, bro. I’m with ya!

2 Likes

If I am the one being slapped, I hope its by Kenny Pickett with his tiny little baby hands.

They actually called Kenny to invite him. His hands weren’t big enough to pick up the phone. It slipped out of his hands and broke before he could answer it.

The NFL was concerned that his hands were so small, he would drop the team hat when handed to him on stage. They wanted to save everyone the embarassment.

Okay I’m done for now. :rofl:

2 Likes

Never bought into Pickett. Ridder is more of a surprise to me. Travon Walker, though?? Curious.

Limited knowledge base but I’d lean toward Ridder if he is there in the later rounds …

Malik shaved his head! If he gets slapped there will be serious shit coming down… banning banning banning!

Malik shaves his head, Holmes catches wind of it before the draft…we win multiple SBs

At the very best… possibly… not maybe

1 Like

Kenny Pickett love from his living room …
rooster teeth kiss GIF by Achievement Hunter

4 Likes