With a decent QB Dallas wins

man has Dac went downhill.

4 Likes

Dak sounds like some weird art paint for grade school kids.

ā€˜OK class, everyone who still needs Dak please raise your handsā€™

3 Likes

Dallas QB situation will be a topic this off-season. Might even overshadow LeBron taking a shit.

6 Likes

Dak played bad for sure. But lets not forget that is the best defense in the nfl in San Fran. They make a lot of QBā€™s look terrible. 49ers gave up 16 points per game this season on defense

9 Likes

Iā€™d be surprised. The media loves Dak and has always defended him. But I agree this was a little worse than normal. Heā€™s been the same QB heā€™s always been. I remember when my Rams beat them in the divisional round in 2018. Prescott has always had good rushing attack, defense, olines and recievers and TEs. And he usually has a handful a great games and highlights during the season that overshadow much of his subpar games.

7 Likes

True. After watching them live for the first time this season, Iā€™m not as sold that Detroit could beat them.

5 Likes

We need to copy SanFranā€™s defensive schemes, and Phillyā€™s offense.

Both are high, high level right now.

5 Likes

Dak has had some pretty good years. I was probably too hard on him in the GDT. But man did he suck balls today.

1 Like

It would be really tough for sure. The 49ers gave up 20+ points only 3 times in 17 regular season games. That is just unreal in the modern nfl.

4 Likes

Detroit offense plenty high level. Was not the problem.

6 Likes

Dak has no chance of being mentioned in the same level as Goff. :grin:

2 Likes

McCarthy proved again that he canā€™t win the big game. Jerry shouldā€™ve fired him after last season. Glad he didnā€™t though. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The 9ers defense is good but there were plays Dak left on the field and his picks werenā€™t turnovers they forced.

Hell he should have threw 4 picks today and he wasnā€™t under pressure when he threw them.

3 Likes

You may be right, but his biggest mistake was playing Dak over the other QB that played earlier this year but I would imagine Jerry was part of the equation,

3 Likes

I agree, mainly because of the Lions defense but I think the Lions would have given them all they wanted.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think we ever would have slowed down their run game and the Bane of our defense all year was a mobile quarterback.

2 Likes

Weā€™re not calling Purdy mobile are we? He ran a 4.84. He has a 27" vertical. He ran for 13 total yards on 22 attempts during the regular season.

I mean if heā€™s mobile, Iā€™m starting to feel mobile myself.

4 Likes

Against Detroit, all QBā€™s are mobile. Always

3 Likes

Heā€™s definitely crafty and has a good feel in the pocket. So borderline ā€œmobileā€ but not a runner or duel threat.

2 Likes

Dak gas a -14 rating when being pressured. That puts him near the bottom for qbs.

4 Likes