With a decent QB Dallas wins

Man found a single highlight against checks notes football powerhouse Rice University to prove his point

Bravo

That was the #1 performance any QB had against that defense in 2022. If you listed them from worst to best.:joy:

1 Like

Thatā€™s because no one could get close enough to Barry for that to even be physically possible!

4 Likes

Looks at screenshots and clips above. Hmm Did Rice, WVU and Oklahoma all merge programs?

2 Likes

Saying such shouldnā€™t be confrontational at all. With Goff the Cowboys are a Superbowl threat.

2 Likes

49 million against the cap next season for a middle of the road QB. Woof

Phillyā€™s offense is built around a 230 pound athletic freak that can squat 600 pounds and runs a 4.6 in the 40ā€¦,

so I am not sure that jives with our pocket passer that we hope can slide just enough to avoid pressure.

1 Like

to expand on thatā€¦.

Almost like 30 of his 31 games were against teams not named ā€œRiceā€ā€¦.

andā€¦

3287 of his 3410 career yards came against opponents not named ā€œRiceā€ā€¦

Had 130 total yards against Bama this yearā€¦
and over 200 yards against K-Stateā€¦ the big-12 champs.

Great take thereā€¦

1 Like

No one said he sucked you jumping in the conversation without context and thatā€™s okay

I see both sides to the argument here. It really depends what someoneā€™s definition of a bruiser is. Are you talking Marshawn Lynch-running right through a manā€™s chest, keeping your feet, & spot. Or the way that Bijan does it-he has elite contact balance. Defenders just bounce off his legs & heā€™s able to keep his balance after being knocked slightly off course, shimmying through to the side.

Yards after contact are huge, B Robinson has it in spades. It might not look like a ā€œbruiserā€ per say depending on your definition of it. But he is highly effective at generating yards after contact which is what makes him special

1 Like

Heā€™s great as shrugging off tacklers in space but heā€™s not trying to lower the shoulder on guys for the last half a yard. Thatā€™s what Mixon does and thatā€™s what I consider a bruiser.

Heā€™s so elusive heā€™s trying to juke as opposed to run them over. Heā€™s Saquon with less long speed but maybe more lateral agility.

1 Like

Bijan Robinson is not a bruiser. Broken tackles and yards after contact are not indicators on a RBs running style. I guarantee that if they did track yards after contact and broken tackles, Barry wouldā€™ve lead the league every year in both. And he would never be described as a bruiser.

Bijan is a well rounded running back. Heā€™s really good at everything. He, like Barry, wears you down because heā€™s so hard to tackle. Heā€™s not punishing you all game long with physicality.

Now Iā€™m not saying Bijan is Barry so please donā€™t go there lol. Iā€™m not even an advocate for taking him in the 1st round.

3 Likes

I bet heā€™s going to slide based upon the fact that his long speed is questionable. Now how much does long speed matter at the RB position, thatā€™s a whole different can of worms. Some GMā€™s donā€™t care how fast a RB can run in a straight line for 60 yards because those plays rarely happen.

When I watch him I see a better version of Leveon Bell

1 Like

I am seeing LaDanian Tomlinson the more I rewatch the film. The spin moves, the stiff arms, the elusiveness and the power to have guys bounce off or to drag a defender if need be. Add to that the catching ability.

2 Likes

I see him going somewhere between the Eagles at 10, and the Bucs at 19. I donā€™t see him getting past the Bucs.

I donā€™t like the idea of drafting a RB this high. But the eagles have a great roster and can afford taking a luxury player this high. Miles Sanders is a FA and they arenā€™t going to have much in terms of cap space. Might let him go. And Bijan makes an elite offense even more dangerous.

And the Bucs had a horrible rushing attack this season. Fournette looks like the slowest/least agile back in the league. They could use Bijan in the worst way.

Not seeing it

Now if I knew he was gonna be LT good, Iā€™m taking him at 18. I should say I would take him at 6 but man itā€™s hard to actually go through with a RB that high

Itā€™s a Lions board homie :joy: right now, this is 100% what this fan base believes

2 Likes

Watch this and reconsider:
https://twitter.com/danorlovsky7/status/1617546387016802306

2 Likes

1 Like