Woodward Sports Network Interview with Trey Flowers

WSN Exclusive: Trey Flowers says the Detroit Lions are ready to win now

KW: What are your thoughts on this coaching staff? Specifically, Aaron Glenn so far as the defensive coordinator. And obviously, the big one, Dan Campbell. You know, the media is going at this guy. What are your thoughts on this coaching staff and how the media portrays and discusses them?

TF: They’re definitely high-energy guys. The energy they give is just contagious, as far as competition level. You’ve got to think about it. You’ve got about seven or eight ex-NFL players on the staff with the same competitive drive that they had on the field, back when they were playing. They’ve got it now [with] coaching. So they’re still competitive, still talking noise, talking trash. Their type of vibe is just contagious. I love it.

I look forward to just going out there and practicing. They’re talking noise to the offense, going against each other. It’s all love in a competitive way. I love it. It’s good for us.

I think all the players love it. It rubs off on them in the right way. I’m looking forward to it.

Doesn’t sound like he misses Patricia all that much.

4 Likes

WIN

Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office

2 Likes

Cant Win GIF by Sheets & Giggles

the jesus win GIF

1 Like