WR available on waivers… any takers?

Falcons have waived Bryan Edwards.
He had 570 yards for Raiders in 2021.
6’3” and 210 pounds.
I haven’t watched him in 2022….
and Falcons don’t seem to like the forward pass…
anyone have thoughts on him?

Interesting. He’s catch radius guy which we lack outside of Reynolds…

1 Like

I doubt it. Something is already going to get cut to make room for jamo.

1 Like

Well now that we have to protect James Houston and have guys returning from injury, it’s going to be hard decisions.

4 Likes

It sure would be nice to get kraemer back. He was supposedly close to returning a couple weeks ago and there’s been nothing since. I wonder what that’s all about?

2 Likes

Agreed, I think we have seen the last of Skipper.

1 Like

Nothing hard about it, bye-bye Stenberg. If you can’t earn your way onto the field as a 3RD STRING GUARD, I can’t fathom wasting a roster spot on OG7.

8 Likes

Perfectly put!

1 Like

Put stern in ps

2 Likes

Surprised……. seems like a team with injury issues would have snagged him… like the Giants???

Doubt that.
Alexander, Iggy, maybe.
We have no experiened Guards. Skip is basically a rookie, when it comes to playing Guard. Not perfect, but, he’s not doing terrible considering he started out as our PS Long Snapper, and never played a NFL down as a Guard before this season.
Him and Brown are the best we have available. He’s not going anywhere.

1 Like

That is my undercover designation from the British Government…

2 Likes

He came out of Kentucky as a guard. Has played guard most all 3 preseasons starting under fatty. If we get back to health, He no longer belongs on the roster.

I thought we were talking about now, not, “what if”.
And, he never took a snap in an NFL game before this season. Long Snapper, Guard, or otherwise.

Skip was a LT at Arkansas. Or are you talking about Steinberg?

1 Like

Yes I mixed the two up. Too much adrenaline during MI win.

1 Like