WR Help

With Jamo, Mims and St. Brown all out right now. I’d imagine the Lions are going to add a WR or 2 soon.

Anyone you guys got your eye on? Any decent vets who are still out there?

2 Likes

Trade the second pick in 5th round for Trinity Benson.

Not Amari Cooper
Not Stephen Gilmore (big bro)

Trinity Benson

1 Like

1 Like

Kenny G, Julio Jones, Sammy Watkins, Jarvis Laundry!? Just off the top of my head. Not sure any of those are fits though.

1 Like

Wow Golladay pulling a Marvin

1 Like

Too bad he already fell

1 Like

Speaking of adding WR’s… from today.

“We’re kinda in that a little bit,” Campbell said. “We potentially may have to add somebody after today. We’re looking into that. Brad (Holmes) and I are talking about that. We’ll feel a lot better after today’s practice. Because yes, we do (need more depth), but it’s like, all right, but to do that, you have to move on from somebody, and that’s a hard thing to do. But we’re thinking about it.”

I could see Mims being gone very soon.

1 Like

We still have Marv, Kalif, JRey, Drummond, Cota, for this game. Amon Ra probably wasn’t playing this weekend, anyway.
Don’t forget we have triple threat Slot/RB/WR that is pretty dynamic.
I’m not freaking out. We have receiving threats out of the backfield and at TE.
In a worst case scenario, we could use 3TE’s, Gibbs and Monty, and still be pretty damn competitive.

1 Like

Just sack up and run the wishbone. :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

I would think they’d bring back Kennedy or Cephus?

You wanna bet on that one @JimLiohey I’ll put heavy money on that one not happening, heavy money. :smiley:

2 Likes

there was a shade of sarcasm. lol

1 Like

What’s funny is I was looking at the free agent WR list and Cephus was listed on it.

He comes with a fully separated shoulder and 5 free wagers on Fanduel for any team that signs him.

Silly thought. ESB. We know he’s very much more laid back than his brother, and he just signed a deal.

Am I the only one who thinks if the Lions traded for him, he’d have to step it up just by being around ASB?

“Where you going, nah, juggs.” … “Where you going, nah, film.” … “Where you going, nah, Goff is staying after”… so forth so on.

I think if he were to come here ASB would have him all bought in on both the Lions culture and on trying to match his brother in terms of the work load.

2 Likes
1 Like

Yep, shared in another thread. Hard to make the team in the trainers room.

1 Like

Trade for Justin Jefferson before he inevitably leaves in a year or two.

Build a time machine and trade up for Marvin Harrison Jr.

Build another time machine and bring prime Megatron to the present.

Realistically? I mean it’d be cool to have Hopkins about now. What’s Keenan Allen’s situation? Not that I’d even be super excited about him. Does Mike Evans or Chris Godwin want out at the deadline after getting ducks thrown at them by Baker Mayfield? Do they want out right now?

1 Like

Hey now he’s probably younger than some WR’s still playing. Megatron solves all our problems. I’m sold!

That is interesting. They are probably going to suck and could use a rebuild.

Did Landry ever sign anywhere? He might be largely cooked but he has been a decent WR.

Guys that could get cut (either WR6 or 7):

Miami: Erik Ezukanma
Jax: Tim Jones or Kevin Austin Jr.
Bal: Tylan Wallace
Pitt: Dez Fitzpatrick
CLE: David Bell or Anthony Schwartz
CIN: Stanley Morgan
LV: Keelan Cole or Cam Sims
KC: Ihmir Smith-Marsette
DAL: Simi Fehoko
NYG: Jameson Crowder
GB: Grant Dubose