WR similar to Deebo

In the draft. Is there one with his traits?

Not really, no. Deebo’s a pretty rare cat. Some have the juice and some have the strength but very few have both.

7 Likes

The closest guy to Debo in the nfl is St. Brown, he’s not Debo, but he’s close.

6 Likes

I love ARSB, but he’s not anywhere near as explosive as Deebo. Similar strong and tough though.

6 Likes

And used very similar…they both play RB, Slot, out wide. Deebo is better, but St. Brown is more durable!

Parker Washington might be kinda like a poor man’s Deebo. I don’t think he’s as explosive but he might be sorta close, and he’s kinda like a RB once he catches it. He’s really more Golden Tate than Deebo IMO, but a similar sort of prospect.

4 Likes

strangely, Bijon Robinson

6 Likes

We need him then

1 Like

Tough yes, strong? Not close. How many times does Deebo stiff arm a sure tackle and go for 30 more?

1 Like

Maybe Bijan Robinson is similar in ability but plays a different position. Bijan has elite hands great speed and you can play him in the slot. From a WR position though, nope.

1 Like

jonathan mingo highlights

1 Like

I’m speaking from physicality, love of of the game and YAC stand point. Deebo is a beast

2 Likes

Clearly I suck at posting stuff

Look up Jonathan Mingo and Rashee Rice highlights. I think one will still be there in 3

2 Likes

Imma check his vid out Lyonfan

1 Like

Bijan actually ran the whole route tree at TX. from swing passes to wheel routes 30-plus yards down the field. He was even being motioned out of the backfield to line up at the receiver position.

That’s what makes him so alluring as a prospect. Plus he’s an upper level pass blocker.

Depending on what kind of speed he gets timed with, he’s pretty similar to Deebo physically. One is a WR who plays RB and one is a RB who plays WR

6 Likes

Rice is an excellent player but not nearly as dangerous as Deebo with the ball in his hands. But he’s a lot better than Deebo at the catch point.

We got one very close last year.

2 Likes

He is a body catcher an he has problem separating .

He is not close to Deebo

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :heart:

And he’s a complete freak show of a blocker

2 Likes