Young Safety We Have Now on Roster

Any Safety on our roster who couldn’t unseat Will Harris last season is utterly uninteresting to me. I’m willing to take a risk on Tracy Walker being a legit starter. I’m even willing to look to Harris as our #3 box Safety. That is where my projection of the existing roster ends. We need a starting Safety, which is why we went after John Johnson. My favs are Grant and Holland. I do think Jalen Elliot may have some potential, but in a pass happy league, I’d prefer to add a starting level guy.

He was a PS player most all of last year. The Lions suffered from atrocious safety play most of the year two. I agree Will Harris was a huge liability and hasn’t really proved that he deserves to be on an NFL roster.

Price is a PS guy and he may never mount to anything more. However sooner or later we have to hit on a PS guy right?

I do think safety is a big need and I just started a thread on it. Go to the link below if you want to discuss the safeties in the upcoming draft.

Take a look at the first safety I mention. I think he could be a real solid player.

1 Like

This guy, too. Don’t think Ive seen him come up in the Den.

Handfuls of low-mid level players with the opportunity to make their name, with starter roles up for grabs. Handful of starters yet to come, sitting somewhere in rounds 1-7. Gonna be a young, grow-up-together team

What’s Osprey doing these days?

1 Like

Yep, he came to my mind as well, the Great Neverwas.

Trying to mount was what got Watson in trouble. Just saying.

I wonder what the list looks like if we just narrow it down to guys we identified and landed as UDFA’s after the draft and then brought along. This is opposed to a guy who happened to be an UDFA but he caught on to our roster later on. For instance Bell bounced around the league with the Bills, Eagles, Colts and Saints before getting an opportunity with us.

You’d think with his arm length he would be destined for greatness

I know right.

He could tie his shoes without bending over.

He can give himself a reach-around