Your Fantasy Football Sleeper Pick

Choose 1. List out your league size and projected round that you will target your sleeper. Identify your scoring system as necessary and if there are any defensive players.

Kyle Pitts

10 man league
Round 6
Standard Scoring
0.5 PPR
Team Only Defense

What’s the scoring system?

1. Standard Scoring System
  2. Points Per Reception System (PPR)
  3. Individual Defensive Player (IDP)

What bunch of dopes are you playing with that Pitts didn’t go #1 overall?

I heard he’s going to play QB, RB, WR, TE, and DE all at once.

3 Likes

I see. Thanks. I’ll edit my post.

I know right. That makes him the true sleeper. :smiley:

Darrell Henderson

Qualified as a sleeper 3 days ago… but…

Deny No Way GIF

BTW… if anyone is not familiar with the video this GIF came from… I definitely recommend you watch the video on youtube :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Sammy Watkins

Rondale Moore - Can get him in the last few rounds of the draft. I grab a rookie WR in a good situation, late every year and you’d be shocked how often it pays off.

1 Like

Marvin Jones in the late rounds. Consistent TD producer. Has the advantage of having played in Bevell’s offense.

1 Like

Does Chase Edmonds qualify as a sleeper?

Idk if any of you guys have heard of Javonte Williams, a RB for the Broncos, but I’m his biggest fan.

3 Likes

Bert to @BigNatty’s Ernie

3 Likes

Chase Edmonds has 1 carry in his career inside the 5 yard line, and they just added James Plodder…errrr Conner and have Kyler Murray.

My bust pick is Edmonds…sorry.

Sleeper?

Hmmm…Patrick Lindsay

Patrick Lindsay could have a big year, but I see Matthew Hickson or Sonia Faleiro being the sleepers in the 2021 season of literature.

As for football, it’s Gabriel Davis for me. Now the true No. 2 on that team, Diggs getting top CB and doubles, QB with a cannon, one of the best OCs in the league, offense that chucks it and scores frequently. Oh… and he’s pretty damn good on top of all that. The perfect storm for insane numbers.

When I’ve watched the Cards that’s not really how Kingsbury has operated inside the five though they never had a crappy plodder like Connor. It doesn’t really matter though if you’re in a half PPR league Edmonds is going to be a mid to high end RB2.

I do think he gets way more red zone work then you are implying though as Cliff doesn’t tend to take a three yards and a cloud of dust approach to finishing off drives.

Murray is the more likely serious TD vulture but I think they dial down his usage in the run game.

2 Likes

Is there anything more frustrating in fantasy than being within the 5YL and having a QB snake a TD from your RB? I get it with QBs like Allen, Murray, etc., but when sneaks and naked bootlegs are called for the Ryan Timothy Tannehill’s of the NFL… I can’t.

Oh, I’ve heard of him. LOL

3 Likes

I’ve thought the same in the past…he’s an injury waiting for a place to happen.

I mean if Goff is the 26th or 29th rated QB, that is a slam dunk. You are talking about a guy that is top 3 in passing yards, wins, and RZ TD %. That was with a coach that wouldn’t help him air it out.

Goff is a guy that can put up a TON of stats in the right offense.

2 Likes