Your Thoughts

2 Likes

Hmmm… article suggests he could still come back, unless I’m misreading

1 Like

If we are going to pay him more than 10 mill, then no. Otherwise if we are throwing more money at WR, then go get Brandon Cooks for 18 mill.

2 Likes

It’s just an opinion piece based off speculation from a bleacher report article. Not worth the read.

10 Likes

yup - it literally said nothing.

The title could have been, “An excuse to speculate on Chark”
Entire article reads …“Go”

5 Likes

Me: I’ll take Sports Crap for $500, Alex.

Me: What is the definition of less than nothing?

Alex: Correct!

2 Likes

just to be accurate.

1 Like

My thoughts…

A writer is commenting on another writer’s speculation.

This is equivalent to saying the Lions are rumored to covet so-and-so because a mocker here on the Den selected him.

3 Likes

That title is misleading

4 Likes

Just to let you know the Anonymous Football Executive that the media quotes all the time is me. I sponsor a little league flag football team. So therefore I’m a football executive.

I wish those guys would stop calling me for my opinion. They rarely quote me in proper context anyways.

4 Likes

Wait so the writer is speculating we should get rid if Chark because of St Brown and Jamo? What has Jamo proven yet other than he is fast. He has dropped a few balls snd there were reports of his practice habits being less than 100% but yet this writer is ready to annoit him

I like chark but imo the other WRs have more ‘heart’ I guess? Until the end chark didn’t impress me as much as asb or raymond. heck even kennedy.

jamo has me worried with how he acted after the holding call and the rumors of his not knowing the playbook despite all the time off. but again, that’s a rumor.

I’d save that money and put it towards dline.

I don’t understand when people make this argument. You 1000% can be expected to count on a 1st round WR being a starter. Especially when that dude was brought along at a snails pace and it all being part of the plan. If Detroit was gonna trade up 20 spots in round 1 and had doubts about him then you should highly doubt the guys making decisions.

more Clickbait for $1000 Alex !

2 Likes

As much as I think we should resign Chark, when we signed him, it was clearly viewed as a 1 year rental. Plus, that’s about $10M that we could spend on maybe a CGJ.

Would you rather have CGJ or Chark? Chark’s a good player, but Reynolds starting isn’t the end of the world, and CGJ changes this secondary. It’s becoming an easier decision for me than I thought it was going to.

2 Likes

Who is this? Calvin Jeronimo Johnson?
(I really wish I were more intelligent sometimes, but I legit have no clue)

If they let Chark go, I feel like it most likely means they REALLY trust JaMoss…which is a good thing.
If they bring Chark back, we have amazing depth & talent @ WR, & there is not that much drop off in the case of injury…which is a good thing.

2 Likes

I think that unless he is asking for the moon, we should re-sign the guy. If he asks for the moon, no thanks. Pretty simple, really.

Offer a contract that fits for his talent and expected production. We were better when he was healthy and active. I don’t know what that number is, or the contract terms/length. I am bad at that stuff, and so much comes down to the details (i.e. length, amount of bonus, guarantees vs. incentives, void years, etc).

If he elects to go get paid somewhere else, so be it. I feel a lot better with him on the team, but I don’t want to pay him an Allen Robinson contract either.

1 Like

Just guessing: C.J.GARDNER-JOHNSON Safety/CB with Eagles.

4 Likes

I get your general point because Jamo seems different, BUT Ebron, Mike William’s, and Charlie Rogers all say “Hold my beer” on 1st round receivers working out

2 Likes

Also ignores that Chark made it sound like he wants to stay and he knows the depth chart and competition for targets.

2 Likes