Zenner has 2nd child (for some reason)

Poor guy. Please be sure to send your condolences. The poor guy is so shocked he’s got a fake plastic smile on during the picture.

Nice and good for the Zenner family. I have 3 boys and I wish I had more kids. I am sorry I did not start having kids sooner in my life.

1 Like

Children would’ve been a massive mistake for me, and that increases as time goes by. I was wiser than I realized when I made a promise to myself that I’d never have any.

1 Like

@Adrian

2 Likes

That is like the vote of confidence in a struggling coach by the owner…

2 Likes

LOL. The wife is in her 40s. Its just a matter of time, baby.

Best thing I ever did was have my two boys.

1 Like

Good for him, wish he was still on the team. My son met his mother in law at the hospital in Minny when his son was born. I still think he is underapreciated for what he brings.

1 Like

Zenner sucked…truth…but congrats on the birth of child

Too lazy to look, but has he latched on anywhere?

Only have one. Would’ve loved more but wasn’t in the cards. The scowl on my wife’s face when I bring up adoption is pretty amusing. So naturally I bring it up daily

3 Likes

He also has a try with…
The Cardinals!

That’s too bad. For me I love having my two girls. It’s a fair bit of work but I love where they’re at and the trajectory they’re on. They add so much life to our life and it forces my wife and I to step up and be better people.

Kids are awesome.

3 Likes

Cograts to double Z!

I love my kids, but I know lots of folks who never had em and are verrrrrrry pleased with that decision. There’s a reason they make chocolate and vanilla.

1 Like