Zero QB hits on 52 dropbacks

Had to see the final statline before I could confirm - but yes. That’s accurate. This team has zero pass rush. Aaron Glenn sent blitzers too…. This offseason the front office has to go get this guy some able bodies who can get to the passer.

4 Likes

That’s horrific.

It would seem as though we are pressuring a bit more quickly, but we still have nobody disrupting the offense or garnering their attention.

Yeah, all I heard going into this game was how bad the Steelers O-line was too.

1 Like

Maybe it just needs 2-3 years to develop ? :man_shrugging:

All the more impressive to see what guys like Parker and jacobs have been able to do as fill in CB’s.

l have been pretty happy with AO as well.

3 Likes

He’s gonna be a very solid one. he reminds me of Slay, early in his career. He gets to do more film study. Dude is in position to make a play all the time, and doesn’t make the play. Talent is there, but gets to work on improving his instincts.

Iffy is gonna be a good one too.

1 Like

It’s becoming so obvious what the Lions need to do at the top of the '22 draft - General Lions Talk - The Den (thedenforum.com)

who do we have that can rush well?

Romeo Okwara…. Which is part of the problem! Even if he comes back with the same level of explosion the Lions still need at least one other legit pass rusher.

What this team needs is some inside penitration. We get none with all the DT we aquired not one can get to the passer. That was supposed to be Levi and Brockers but both were huge misses. Levi was never a pass rusher and Brockers isn’t the same player with out Donald.

Shocker

I anticipated seeing Julian Okwara and Austin Bryant play more. But all we see is Trey Flowers and Charles Harris. We gotta get the young guys reps. Trey has never been a pass rusher. Harris has been effective. But neither are pass rushing LBs.