10/12 College Game Day

Notre Dame got away with one, notice Brian Kelly out on the field during the onside kick.

If Kelly was smart, he’d wear gold pants…really confuse the refs.

1 Like

Ryan Day is made to look better than he really is by getting Justin Fields, give him Shea Patterson or Lawerke and let’s see how good OSU would be…just saying.

[quote=“frm710, post:38, topic:1937, full:true”]

That I agree with 100%

But that doesn’t mean WI isn’t on Ohio States Level

But he does have Justin Fields. Why is that a knock against Day?
OSU wouldn’t put up with having 3rd rate QBs like Patterson and Lawerke.
Fields wanted to play for Day because of the offense he ran. Why would you want to go to UM or MSU as a QB and play in the restricting offenses with insipid coaching?
Harbaugh has no one to blame but himself. Harbaugh has a big time college program, he played QB in the NFL, he took a team to the SB as a HC. If he can’t recruit a decent QB with those credentials, why is that Day’s fault?

Not every QB wants to go to every school, no matter who the coach or program is. You’re like saying that Saban sucks because he didn’t get Fields to come there. Fields was looking to play right away and OSU needed a QB. It doesn’t mean that Day is a better coach or recruiter than anyone else.

Not sure where I mentioned anything about Saban, but whatever.
And fine, you win…Harbaugh is a much better coach and recruiter than Day. Happy?
Let me know how the UM-OSU game goes in a few weeks.

Still recovering from doc perv.

Day’s offense is the same offense that Meyer implemented, correct?

I’m just saying that Day looks like a heckuva coach so far but I think most anyone would with all the players that Meyer got. Let’s not get too ahead of ourselves on Day, give him a few years…and maybe you’ll be right but how can anyone know as of right now.

I agree that Ohio State is on a different level than Michigan and MSU

I am not convinced that Wisconsin is not on Ohio State’s level this particular season.

We will see in the B1G Championship game