10 things we learned from Detroit Lions OTAs, minicamp

He looks like he’s in a Mungo Jerry cover band. Then again, we are in the summer time…. Da doo da-da da, dee da da dee da da

1 Like

We’re a long way from Kansas, er I mean Iowa.

Dude, where’s my car?

Someone had posted an article about the Rams OTA’s and how different and quiet it was without Brockers there. I believe there was a quote from another player saying how much they missed him. Hopefully he’ll be an on the field warrior for us, but if his former teammates are missing his leadership and energy during practice then that’s a great sign for us and our young D linemen!

2 Likes

There was an article that said the same thing about the day Cam Newton missed practice.

1 Like

hahaha, touche!

I don’t really know enough about how either practices to comment, but my outside vibe of Cam based on the occasional headline and the outfits he wore tells me that he’s more into his own antics than anything.

I would add that this WR group should be hungry and motivated. Young guys AND vets have a lot to prove and they will have an opportunity to do that in 2021.

Cam is a “life of the party” kind of a guy. They said you could tell it was going to be a different kind of a practice that day right from the beginning in stretch lines at the start of practice. It was quiet with little energy, when usually Cam is up dancing around and getting guys hyped up for the practice session.