16 Nov 21 - Playoff eliminations

So, I was wrong dang it!

We are still “not” eliminated form the 1st seed… but all its going to take is another team to win this Sunday; we are powerless of this and it is inevitable. but the calculations were wrong due to the tie stuff… onward!

Lions will be eliminated form the 1st seed this weekend.

Lions can be eliminated form the 4th seed…

• We lose
  • Packers win

So, after this weekends and MNF, we will at least still be alive for the 2,3,5,6,7 seeds!!

we are the only NFC team with elimination scenarios

AFC wise, the Texans and Jags can be eliminates as well from their respective 1st and 4th seeds…

1 Like

After our dominating tie performace! I still like our chances for a wildcard in 2024.

2 Likes

Awwww yeah. Take that NFC!

1 Like

Well - we are officially eliminated from any divisional seeds, 1-4….

We still have .005 % chance for the combined 5-7th seed!!

Since Houston won today… and all other NFL teams now have at least 2 wins… pretty sure the Lions clinched the #1 OA pick.

Seriously.

Jets, Texans, and Jags are only teams with 2 wins… and they all still play each other… so at least 2 of the 3 will win or tie another game.

Yeah, we’ve been on the clock for a month and a half.

1 Like

Now if only there was a can’t miss prospect to take. smh

Excellent…it’s all coming together baby!

1 Like

In addition to the advantage of being on the clock now… I also REALLY like the advantage of having #33 so they can weigh ALL the options before the 2nd round starts Friday night.

4 Likes

Odd note here… who have bet that after the Lions, it would be the Seahawks facing elimination possibilities next?! :crazy_face::flushed::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::thinking::upside_down_face::+1:

If….
Seahawks lose to the WFT, and
Lions beat or tie the Bears, and
Packers beat the Rams

They are officially eliminated from the #1 seed…. Crazy

No other NFC team can be eliminated this week, unless I missed it! Which I already with last week!

That is most certainly a positive way to look at it. Only a fan of a team that is winless could come up with such things, lol.

1 Like

There 14 scenarios that will cause the Lions to be officially eliminated from all three wildcard slots.

13 must have us losing. Hence, if we don’t lose to the Bears, we can only be eliminated from the 5th. This will happen if the Rams win

Strategery

1 Like

We are now officially eliminated from the top 5 spots and we can be officially eliminated from the last two as well…. These involve no ties, ties added in there are more way to go

Spot #6

WFT beat the Seahawks, and
  Eagles beat the Giants

Vikings beat the Forty-Niners

Falcons beat the Jaguars, and
  Panthers beat the Dolphins, and
  Saints beat the Bills

Spot 7

Eagles beat the Giants, and
  Saints beat the Bills

Saints beat the Bills, and
  Vikings beat the Forty-Niners

Great news folks!!

Because of how the other two games played out, we can not be eliminated from the 7th seed this week!!

Assuming the math is right…,

In order to be officially eliminated from the 6th seed …

WFT beat the Seahawks, and Eagles beat the Giants or Vikings beat the Forty-Niners

So if the Hawks win this weekend we are still mathematically alive for both the 6/7th seed for one more week!!

Yay! I think?!