#1OA What do you do with it?

I have no attachment to what Tua does, but I hop the entire Bear roster sucks.
I do disagree. I think they’re both gonna suck. I’m very skittish around drafting young QBs, and am also sensing a bias against it. LOL.

I’m probably full of shit.

You think so? I think Fields is going to be significantly better than Tua.

I was just messing with Wes actually, but yes I like Tua better. I don’t think either of them are going to be huge stars. I think Tua is being overly bashed around the league right now, he hasn’t been that bad.

1 Like

The dude had 3 starts where he had 83, 93 and 94 yards. :rofl:

He’s that rare kind of guy that doesn’t give a crap about his stats. He’ll play game manager if that wins a game. Miami is a really bad team and he’s still winning.

That’s not managing the game. That’s not being a very good QB that day. But hey, losing to the Jags is something that happens to alot of good QBs. :laughing:

2 Likes

He was in 2019 before Tua got hurt.

Also Ohio State would’ve beaten Alabama that year, and that Bama roster was better than 2020.

Debate a wall.

They definitely got it right here…“Tua Tagovailoa isn’t Justin Herbert or Lamar Jackson or Joe Burrow.”

But if you like QBs who throw for 90 yards…he’s your guy! He might turn out okay in the end. But the notion that he’s played well is too laughable to address in a serious way.