1st round draft thread

Holy shit! The Lions got 2 good players in the 1st rd regardless what people think

7 Likes

Big times reaches. Passed on Carter when we could have got both of those guys as well

1 Like

I personally agree, but standby!

1 Like

These seems more like Dan Campbell picks versus Brad Holmes picks.

3 Likes

Holmes doing the exact opposite that we all expected

I talked about this earlier. Someone said (paraphrasing) “If you love a guy, then just take the guy and move on”.

This is EXACTLY one of those picks, because he wasn’t making it to the 2nd.

A tad early? Sure, but isn’t it silly to say not at 18 but perfect at 26?

4 Likes

And one in each side of the ball

Campbell and Campbell!!!

Holmes definitely bringing guys in above their pay grade. Little bit of reaching tonight.

2 Likes

If he can be our Urlacher, I love it. We need a LB and he’s really big, fast, and can cover. Positional value kinda sucks, but our roster is pretty damn good, so I guess they’re sticking to BPA.

1 Like

But what about my mock draft, Brad. Don’t you care at all?

4 Likes

I don’t know these players, but I still trust Brad and Dan, so I’ll pass judgement in September

Here’s the official Jack Campbell to Lions thread.

4 Likes

He accidentally deleted the email. I’m sorry brother. :joy:

1 Like

Wasn’t expecting RB and LB in round one that’s for sure.

1 Like

Cap won’t like this

Possibly the best RB and LB in the draft. I am not super happy, but happy enough.

1 Like

Seems high but dude is a football player. Doesn’t matter where you hit in the draft as long as you hit. Let’s hope we aren’t killing Brad for this next draft though :man_shrugging:t4:.

3 Likes

Carter was never in the cards for us! Not what thos team is identity wise.

2 Likes

I think a lot of mock drafts on this website over the last few months would have beat Brad tonight.

1 Like