2 former Detroit Lions reinstated after gambling suspension

Cephus caught 37 passes for 568 yards and four touchdowns.

Extrapolate that over a season and it’s a pretty good season.

1 Like

If Cephus could stay healthy (and eligible) he could be a very good number 3 or number 4 guy.

He’ll get a shot on someone’s practice squad, but probably not the Lions.

He would fit in in Las Vegas :wink:

4 Likes

https://images.app.goo.gl/yCb6vpXFr896q6T76

That was only a year ago? Feels like a lifetime ago for some reason. Back when the franchise sucked and couldn’t win anything. :thinking::rofl:

2 Likes

Cephus always struck me as a boner patrol player

You know the type

A certain segment of online lions fans get a mad boner for him and won’t let it go. His career never goes anywhere. Most of his time with the Lions is on IR and/or the practice squad

Yet the boner never softens

1 Like

Man, he was the hardest player for Okudah to cover…on a bet.

Dice Man Oh GIF - Dice Man Oh GIFs

2 Likes

4 former Lions actually…

“In addition to Moore and Cephus, the NFL has also reinstated three other players: WR Shaka Toney, LB Rashod Berry, and DL Demetrius Taylor. Berry and Taylor were previously on the Lions, but not at the time of their suspensions”

My issue is no details ever came out. I might forgive them if they weren’t betting on Lions games… but if they were betting on Lions games and trying to lose on purpose… that would change everything.

As usual the nfl swept it all under the rug… hey looks it’s a bird…it’s a train… the draft is here :wink:

anchorman will GIF

2 Likes

Bring C.J. Moore back. Great special teamer and 4th safety. If him and Walker come back we are set at safety.

Boner patrol + hardest to cover = ?

That’s the problem. He’s never been healthy 3 games in a row.

1 Like

Drilled it. Can’t believe there is optimism for this guy still. He was never anything during his time in Detroit.

We saw the best of what Cephus is capable of. He is nothing more than a practice squad filler…he never was. He was lucky he spent his time on a really bad NFL roster.

But but but…he was anointed Anquan Boldin on draft day :joy::joy::joy: that stuck with many around here.

2 Likes

I don’t see what Cephus is about

2 Likes

He’s never had a year off either…

The beneficiary of a bad roster. He probably had a really good time thinking about Antoine Green on the roster during the NFC Championship game though…

I would rather have Bocephus on our roster.

Sounds like the boner patrol also like holding it with a (Da’shawn) Hand

Thats Good Robert Deniro GIF