2 sixth rounders are magic for Brad Holmes

I started to type this thread before the draft lol. But i had mentioned the idea another thread so i didnt post.

I was most excited before the draft for the 2 sixth rounders. Just because last time Holmes cooked us up Rodrigo and Houston!

Bradley Motherfuckin Holmes did it again! I know we have to see them play. But we got 2 3rd round talents in the 6th this year. Both guys i constantly mocked to us in the 3rd and 4th round.

I celebrated all of the picks… but i jumped up and screamed like an evil possesed Oprah (is there any other kind?)!

So Excited Reaction GIF

Of coarse there is the joy of feeling vindicated that Brad liked my guys… but also the humility that the league didnt value them as much as i did.

Both picks made me very happy. Did anyone else yell at their dogs?:

“And you get DT! And you get a DT! And you get a DT!”

Then i screamed like a banshee in @BigNatty 's ear because we were on the phone when the Mahogeny pick came in. My voice went up 4 octives lol.

2 Likes

I’m still most hyped about our other Samoan…I know it isn’t a popular opinion.
Some say… he’s just another Brodrik Martin…buuut… I’m super-hyped about Bro-mart too, as you all know. It’s this year’s Iffy pick. Developmental with a very high ceiling…with the best in the biz at developing players.

That’s one of our tactics to 'win at the margins.

Also, DAn’n’Brad replaced the medical staff (I think in their 2nd year). Rehabbing guys & getting them healthy quickly is another method of winning at the margins.

Some think it’s ‘settling for an injured player’…IT’S STRATEGY!!! It’s intentional…it’s how we win! All of it.

1 Like

If I could get all her teeth pulled you might be on to something.

There you go!

I had to look this up. It turns out Tongans are not Samoan, but they are both Polynesian.

2 Likes