2022 baseball talk

Well Tigers are signing Matt Boyd. Sounds like tigers are trying to win…lol

The Blue Jays brought in Don Mattingly as bench coach to coach against the Yankees… that one was pretty surprising to me.

Season 3 Baseball GIF by The Simpsons

1 Like

That’s a lot of cash for a 34 year old pitcher who has missed more starts than he’s made the last 2 years. Complete stud when healthy, but I have a feeling that deal is going to backfire.

Who knows. That Justin was done too. Never know, but since its the Rangers probably going to happen

1 Like

Just insane the money starting pitchers get when you consider they pitch once every 5 days.
deGrom will make 37 million per year for the next 5, if healthy he’d probably make 30 starts, imagine making 1.2 mill per start. shit

He’s started 26 games in the last 2 years combined.

Boyd got 10 million…lol. a million for a win.

1 Like

Verlander to the Mets…

And Turner to the Phillies for 300 mill…shit 11 year deal, he’s already 29 years old.

Real question is are the jays and Tigers going to do nothing

Not looking too good so far!

I think Tigers got AA JR

MLB lottery was tonight, Tigers moved up from 6th spot to 3rd spot, think the A’s and Royals took the biggest hit.

Man, I don’t like the lottery in the MLB.

Judge got 360 mill, holy shit balls.

Its going to hurt them in s few years

1 Like

He does have a long injury history, as a Jays fan I hope it turns out like Pujols with the angels.

1 Like

Nice return for Joe J

1 Like

Finally!!

Mean while Harris is sniffing glue and cashing in his pay check. At least the jays did something. Matthew boyd…lol

1 Like

the movie drinking GIF

1 Like

Michael Richards Yes GIF