2023 Color Rush Uni

I don’t think they look that bad. Though I think the blue and silver throws it off… I think maybe adding a jungle green somewhere in place of the blue or silver would look cool. Give it kind of a camouflage/army look like @HawaiiLionsFan said

1 Like

Lions mane fur actually has a hint of red in it. Like red oak hardwood floors do.

See below.

dog lion GIF

1 Like

Seriously? A golden retriever chasing bubbles? LOL

2 Likes

why does it have to be a cat lion? why not a sea lion? ant lion? lion fish?

Turkey Of The Sea GIF by OceanX
Put that on a helmet?

XFL, maybe.

1 Like

I actually dont hate it…maybe make the jersey collar color the darker brown, simulating the contrast of a “mane”.

2 Likes

There’s possibilities here. You could also lean more from khaki into a more golden hue. If the uniforms were some combo of gold/bronze that could look pretty tight. Really, the worst thing about this last picture is the remaining blue and white shoes. If those were color coordinated with the rest, I think it would be better.

Mind you, it doesn’t look like the Lions to me at all, but I can see it working. All that said, I’m one of those guys that likes both the throwbacks and the all-gray color rush jerseys now.

Just FYI in case you didn’t know, the Lions were the Portsmouth Spartans from 1930 to 1933. Colors? Purple, Gold, and White. So we could just wear the Vikings uniforms as our throwbacks, lol.

2 Likes

U.G.L.Y. you ain’t got no alibi-you ugly…you ugly!

instead of those flat colors what about a brass or bronze pewter type? could probably even use a copper color.

1 Like

I do like the blue and silver. Not a HUGE fan of the all-gray or all-blue just because they look like pajamas to me. Like they should have footies and a flap in the seat of the pants :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

the office barbie GIF

1 Like

With those colors, should change the team name to “The Fighting Harbaughs”.

The most feared back slaps in the league!

2 Likes

Seen this in my twitter feed. supposedly 95 probowl

3 Likes

That was not the high point of the Schwartz era, but it was one of my favorite. Coach Jim versus Coach Jim. There can be only one!

1 Like

I can almost hear Harbaugh “…Dafuq outta here!!!”

1 Like

LOL - I want fur on the helmet! I’d the only way I buy in.

You have our love & support, brother!
I get what you’re saying about blue lions.
Will be interesting ot see what they come up with on the uniform changes.

1 Like

HAHAA!! That’s what I said, except I dixn’t have the creative genius to put a tail on as well. NICE work - Hilarious.

If Harbaugh tries that with Coach Dan, he hurts himself…right before praying to the good lord that massive sombitch doesn’t retaliate.

1 Like

Radioactive Man Glasses GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨