2023 Lions Mini Movie

9 Likes

Content.

Love.

Getting.

Content.

Made me cry again → the part where they started naming off the staff, & flashbacks of Barry, Spielman & the Boyz for our last playoff win.

This front office is putting the nasty in dynasty. I know so many want to just go all in and win a title this year, and I fully concede that it is hard AF to win a title…buuut…watcch this shit! Our front office has never taken the easy route, & I am not expecting them to now. Br0-Mart steps up, Houston gets healthy, bring in a CB1, & GTFO of the way!

The rebuilding process is complete after this offseason.
Super Bowl #1 coming up this year, men!

5 Likes

Ultimate Warrior 80S GIF by WWE

4 Likes

The Muppets Nodding GIF

4 Likes

Love it! Dan miller is a national treasure

5 Likes

Wow, bring on the 24 season like now! I’m pumped again. I understand the tears @BigNatty!
2023 was so darn special, I have a hard time putting it into words. As a diehard fan since the days of Steve Owens, Charlie Sanders, Greg Landry ect. This season felt like the miracle on ice. I don’t expect this to be a one time thing now, but the journey and excitement to the NFCC game in 23 can never be duplicated, this year was the break thru we’ve all been waiting for, now it’s to be expected. The excitement level will never be quite the same. It’s no longer the feeling of can we do it? It’s more like we will do it again and again.
I loved 90 year old sitting there with the smile, I believe he has been a season ticket holder for 77 years, what a moment for him and for us to see.
Hollywood would have a hard time making a movie that would top this season and the history that led up to it. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I have!!!
PS: IMO, the best game of the year was the 14 point comeback against the Bears with under 3 minutes left. The best part? I was there for that game!!

1 Like

Based on emotion involved, what it meant, and who we beat etc… best game has to be the playoff game over the la staffords

“You are good enough for detroit jared goff”

2 Likes

That game was a growth moment for Goff & bonding moment between him & the community.

2 Likes

I am not crying, you are.

Will Ferrell Old School Movie GIF

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.