2024 Top 10 Matchups to see

The Texans are the 2024 version of the 2023 Lions: a young, upstart team with an entertaining style, energetic coach and ascending talent. However, the similarity of the opponents is simply at surface level. This battle has much deeper intrigue. There’s Aidan Hutchinson and C.J. Stroudreliving their college rivalry. Nico Collins, Stefon Diggs and Tank Dell attempting to torture a revamped Lions secondary. Will Anderson Jr. and Danielle Hunter taking on perhaps the best offensive line in football. Amon-Ra St. Brown vs. Derek Stingley Jr. staging a film-watcher’s dream. Dan Campbell and DeMeco Ryans conducting a pump-up competition. Add Texans CB Jeff Okudahfacing his former team for the revenge factor, and you have the entire cornucopia of criteria that makes this a must-see matchup between two teams continuing to rise.

https://www.nfl.com/news/top-10-games-of-the-2024-nfl-season-super-bowl-lviii-rematch-harbaugh-bowl-among-enticing-tilts

1 Like

I will be at that game.

3 biggest home games
Bills, Rams, Packers

4 biggest away
49ers, Texans, Packers.

Definitely going to be an interesting season

2 Likes

I’ve begun lobbying to go to that game. Obviously need to know when it is.

And Dallas

To the home schedule, I would add the Seahags. Get that monkey off our backs once and for all.

1 Like

Is my calculator not working?

1 Like

The site has been messing up on my phone.
Like i was going back and forth on the schedule and i wanted to have Dallas in there too. It must not have saved it.

1 Like