2025 Lions draft picks and potential trade capital for this weekend

Lions presently have their own 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Rd picks.

They have their own, plus the Eagles 4th Rd pick for Swift.

They have their own 5th Rd pick.

They traded their 6th Rd pick to the Browns for DPJ, but have the Bucs 6th Rd pick from the Carlton Davis trade.

Plus, after the trade up, three 7th Rd picks, including the one just acquired from the Cowboys.

As a result of Detroit’s front office moving on and Mims not making the 53-man roster coming out of training camp, the Lions will retain their conditional draft pick that was sent to the Jets as part of the initial trade.

Detroit Lions waive Denzel Mims - Sports Illustrated Detroit Lions News, Analysis and More.

We got back 2 6th round picks from Tampa in the Davis trade. So while we traded our own for peoples-jones, we still have thier 6th rounder in 2025

Good catch.

The only thing i didnt check is where we got the 3rd 7th rounder from. I only expected ours and the new one from dallas.

Edit that is because they are wrong. The 3rd 7th was from the denzel mims trade that waa voided because we cut him

I think there are only two 7th Rd picks. Can’t find where the third one came from.

It was from the denzel mims trade so it was voided anyway

But the Lions tentatively gave up the 7th Rd pick for Mims, not other way around.

So they have their own because the deal voided when Mims was released.

And they now have the Cowboys.

That seems to be it.