247 site shut down

I think his handle is Nate1. Since everyone knows who he is, we all address him as Nate when replying to his posts anyways. He could have called himself LionGod69/420 and we’d still call him Nate.

2 Likes

That worked for me. Here’s the fun thing… The 247 staff are telling people that the boards are well and truly dead. That 247 killed them.

2 Likes

Sup, Sid. Long time!

1 Like

Here!

24/7 issues don’t surprise me — it’s why I made this move in the first place, although it’s unfortunate for those poor souls that didn’t make their way over here.

2 Likes

I am here too now and I am glad this site is available to me. Go Lions!

4 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome, sid. Glad to have you on board.

2 Likes

Glad to know usernames and avatars are lost on me.

1 Like

I think it’s the beta version on 247 that’s not working. I still use the regular version and it still working. That explains the lack of traffic.

In your settings there is a place to change from beta to regular

1 Like

I think the only time I’ve used my actual name was when we were all talking to Amy (sheslion) after she told us about her cancer. Beyond that, I haven’t really seen any occasion to use it.

1 Like

okay, here I am. So far this site looks iggy free. Is that a correct assumption?

There’s a suspicion that he recently joined as “neondeion” and was bashing the team.

No But at least here is isn’t pretending to be a Lions fan and used a Dallas related name. Basically confirms any post he makes about the Lions is just trolling

Suspicion???
LOL

hah! Why a Cowboys fan would waste his time trolling a Lions site escapes me.

1 Like

He is also a Leafs fan, so lets just assume that logic doesn’t play a roll here

1 Like

Touche’

1 Like

TBF, it’s finally a decent time to be a Leafs fan.

Besides, being all Lions fans sort of eliminates any sense of gatekeeping, no?

1 Like

lol - its the mind setting I am done with over there. it took 15 yrs to get to this point but 24/7’s time is done in my life…. see what I did there with the time reference?!!

2 Likes

Thats exactly the point. Im not bagging on Leafs’ fans. Im bagging on someone who says “How anyone can follow franchise that has 50 years of futility…” Then stands up and beats his chest about being a Leafs fan? Pot, Kettle.

Tortured fans from anywhere are welcome in my world

3 Likes