247 site shut down

Gotcha, I understand ya now.

1 Like

Air,
Go back, click on toggle and then go to “my boards” or whatever, and click on whatever you have in there. That should do it. What you DON’T wan to do is toggle it and then hit the old bookmark.

1 Like

Hey buddy, good to see you, hope you’re well. I gave the Yamaha SJ to a kid my guitar teacher has that needed something to play.

2 Likes

Thanks Nate, good to see you guys up and about.

2 Likes

Good to see some old friends. This board is boomin’.

2 Likes

New to this board. Long time lurker on 247. This place is awesome! No trolls here and I might actually post a little more than 3 times a year here unlike the other site LOL. Recognize many names though!

3 Likes

Welcome.

1 Like

Glad you’re here. WTH, jump right in, no trolls but a few strange people do post here once in awhile.

1 Like

Thanks guys!

Wise, I’ve always appreciate the informative posts you provide for training camp, injuries etc. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

It took me about 20 times and I finally got back in. I think we all know that 247 is a dying site. I’ve been bouncing back and forth for a while spending more time at 247. I think it’s time to spend more time here. Hopefully the conversations pick up and we all benefit from 247’s mistake.

2 Likes

Welcome and don’t hesitate to join the conversation

1 Like

Is there an ignore button for certain posters? Asking for a friend :innocent:

Welcome Bryan!

1 Like

Thanks Snags! Good to see you on this site.

There was an ignore button on the other board. But instead of using it, guys decided it was better to engage in a back and forth for 5 pages.

3 Likes

Yep that’s why I like this site much more so far. No trolling that I’ve seen yet and any disagreements are still respectful

2 Likes

Hopefully Nate won’t allow the constant trolling we saw on the other board.

Someone needs to do that other board a favor and just pull the plug on it already.

Yep, we have both mute and ignore functionality, which can be found in your profile settings.

To put somebody on Ignore on this site, you double click on their Icon. A screen comes up with 2 buttons in the upper right corner, one is a message button you hit to send somebody a PM, and the other button says Normal. You click on that and you get another screen where you can put somebody on Ignore.

2 Likes

Good to know there are more ways than one to do it – thank you @Wiseacres!

Everyone else – as @wesleysh21 said – in order it to be effective, you have to use it.