3 head coaching interviews on tap for Detroit Lions coordinators

I hope their interviewers ask them about every single third quarter this season.

“Did you spend the third quarter of every game in the bathroom taking a big poop?” is the type of question I would like them to be asked.

1 Like

And if you poop, is it loose and watery or well formed and controlled as it leaves the shoot?

Probing/followup questions:

If it is well formed what type of diet did you have previously? If you have a watery blowout, what type of diet did you have prior to the movement?

If you have a well formed, normal movement and then 15 minutes later you have a watery blowout, what action will you take to remedy the situation? What do you think the cause was of this watery blowout so close to a normal movement is?

How do react to a well formed movement? Do you assume the next one is going to fine or are you prepared for the unexpected and can adjust quickly?
How do you react to a watery blowout? Do you run for a quick remedy ie. Immodium or do you you for a longterm solution to the problem?

Answes to these questions will possibly help determine if our next oc/dc coaches will perform in their coaching duties.

Remember i calling glenn to seahawks

I really hope that we don’t lose both of the coordinators in the same cycle. I doubt that we will.

1 Like

What the hell’s wrong with you? This is the NFL, man. We don’t ask those kinds of questions.

At least, not until the combine. LOL

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.