@3OA with the Rams pick the Lions select?

why would we draft someone with injuries? thought we were going to quit that?

also ,Drew Brees was 6ft tall. he did fine.

He’s my guy….but NO. It’s Will Anderson for me and it’s not even close

2 Likes

Talking about the mocks and the te… why do almost all of the mocks have the colts going te in rd 1? They took a very promising one in rd 3 last yr in woods. They have to be going oline or qb.

Agreed

1 Like

That would be a horrorible pick. Might as well draft Jason Vorhees too.

1 Like

I’m trying to trade back to like 5 or 6 and get a extra 1st for 2024.

2 Likes

Boy that’s kind of making it a fictional question ?

If they can get Payne then Carter less of a need it’s impossible not say at this point. But no matter how you look at it, Anderson is the best player in the draft at this time.

2 Likes

Carter
Bijon
Emmanuel Forbes CB in the 2nd. 39 tackles, 10 PD and 6 int’s, 3 were returned for TD’s. In 3 seasons he has 6 int’s returned for TD’s, 14 int’s total. We need a ball hawk at CB.

7 Likes

I’m not nearly as enthused as some are about Will Anderson.

I’d take Jalen Carter.

2 Likes

You can typically find a Jalen Carter type in every draft

Will Anderson, guys like him are available once every 5-10 years in the draft

I’d be sprinting to the podium with Will Anderson’s name

6 Likes

Cant see Chicago passing on anderson even though they need a offensive tackle

2 Likes

Will Anderson i would go personally tbh if he is there (Chicago is in a weird spot, they def need Defense, but holy shit is their O-line bad, prolly go BPA there, so we likely land carter)

1 Like

Doesnt matter what chicago does unless the rams win a game

3 Likes

Fair chance Bears would look to trade down to a QB needy team for Stroud if he tests well and the hype machine starts

Can we not all aknowledge what has been mentioned multiple times… chicago is actually not at 2nd pick baring a win by the rams. The only reason they are right now is the fact that they havent had their bye. Doesnt really matter what chicago would do unless the rams win a game and if that happens we probably drop a few more picks regardless

3 Likes

I think that same chance exists for us. I wonder what the “haul” would/could look like.

1 Like

My only issue with Anderson is where do you play him? He is 243 lbs that is really light for a DE in a 4-3. Or do we switch back to a 3-4 with Hutch and Anderson as OLB with Paschel and McNeil at DE and Barnes and Rodrigo as ILB?

1 Like

Why aren’t you as high on Amdeson?