4 more years! 4 more years! 4 more years!

Thankfully, not a political post. Something I think every Lions fan, from all walks of life, can get behind unanimously.

8 Likes

I’m thankful that they got extensions and raises…but why not just do a10 year deal? WTF? We need take very, very good care of these ppl.

4 Likes

I’ve been wondering about Spielman and his side of this story. This seems like a valid time and place to bring it up.

Why was Spielman extended at the same time and, honestly, what does his role entail that warrants it?

I’d think Rod would have mentioned him because he was so important to all of this but crickets…

Holmes is the guy in the front office who has been killing the draft and getting awards. Campbell is Campbell, face of the franchise in many ways.

Spielman has always been behind the scenes and think he likes it that way, no big conspiracy.

1 Like

Happy Jim Carrey GIF

Glad they’re back but can someone please explain to Brad that if AmonRa gets hurt their WR is worse than the Calgary Stampeders’. I was hopeful Holmes would embrace his villain mantra this offseason but he still lacks the killer instinct to be a heavy hitter. I know there’s still time, but the WR corps is outrageously bad

Heavy hit his way to NFC championship game this year.
Fox & Gibby are on this roster & have massive position versatility too.

1 Like

But but but but…