4 team trade solves it all

Hear me out….

Lions receive 6’11 CB Jalen Duren

Red Wings receive G Javy Baez and D Borom

Tigers receive 3b Dylan Larkin and Lions 2nd rd pick

Pistons receive SG Kerby Joseph and C Dan Skipper, plus Tigers 1st rd pick for McGonigle RoY winner

Lions offset Duren’s new deal with dumping Kerby and open cap space, solve size and verical leap issue at CB.

Wings get a veteran leader that catches everything hit at him, plus Borom is already on skates, soo….

Tigers get vet leadership RH bat and a guy who just has to change his launch angle a little.

Pistons replace Beef Stew with Blanco Bigfoot, reach the salalry floor with Kerby’s deal and add another pick Trajan won’t use to get a real 2nd scorer.

Lions get bigger at corner and can run super pressure-press man all day

6 Likes

I see you read my “brain storming” post.

Where, exactly, is your brain?:rofl:

2 Likes

The Lions need more than one Corner. Have you considered a trade for Duren Duren Duren.

2 Likes

We did, but there was a miscommunication and instead we just ended up with Duran Duran… :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

My dumbass looked up Jalen Duren going holy crap there is a 6’11” cornerback. lol I don’t follow other sports closely.

2 Likes

Well, as the resident Brad Slappie, I think this is a brilliant idea.

I can’t lie…i did too and I am a pistons, watch every game, fan. lol.

1 Like

Storming?

1 Like

I thought he had that part of it down?

1 Like

It took a second to catch the first inflection.:laughing:

there was a miscommunication and instead we just ended up with Duran Duran…

That’s one way to get the defense back to being Hungry Like the Wolf instead of Save A Prayer.

I think someone broke into the amphibian display at the zoo.

image

2 Likes

FOX AT SAFETY!!!

Football Sport GIF by Detroit Lions

1 Like

Better get that Killian Hayes 6’4 guy to play safety too

1 Like

My plan has ZERO additional $$ on the cap as well.

Offensive players would be requesting to be traded out of the NFCN

1 Like

Always in the storm buddy, always.

Some days? Maelstrom

2 Likes

And licked the crap out of every toad in the joint.

4 Likes