49ers - Cowboys Game Thread

Cowboys only beat three playoff teams iirc, too clarify above post.

Cowboys + their fanbase is second only to OSU + their fanbase in elite levels of douchebaggery, and it’s really close.

1 Like

I have a bigger problem w/ownership by a mile than fan base. LOL.

Yep, firing Lovie after a 10 win season? Apparently the Lions thought that was the smart thing to do so they fired JC after a 9 win season.

I’m friends with quite a few Mich based boys fans (not sure how that happens), and I get along with them, but when it comes to football and the cowboys, they turn into tremendous dbags.

1 Like

Jesus Parsons plays above his experience and size.

1 Like

Nothing better seeing the immature Cowgirls implode lmao

love it.

Deebo my favorite NFL player in the league

1 Like

Wow what a fucking catch!

2 Likes

I have a friend that tis a very gentle, feminine, beatuiful woman…and SHE is an arrogant fan.

Keep the foot on the gas.

Seeee?!!

Any know if Jujuan Jennings is a free agent. I love him as a wr. Nasty blocker, tough as hell. Would love him on our roster

1 Like

Are the cowboys gonna get “Buffalo’ed?”

How long have you been married?

1 Like

LOL - Not yet, my bro. Still single.

1 Like

charlie murphy GIF

2 Likes

No…SF has had to kick two FGs

No playoff team in history ever got “Buffalo’ed” until last night

1 Like

Have a beautiful creature making plans to come see me next month though. You guys would make fun of me…she’s a Shaman. Gorgeous woman. Spiritual tattoos, hair down past her ass, sooooo peaceful and loving.

1 Like

If our offense can be like the 49ers I would be very ok with that.

1 Like

When Shanahan started with the 9ers, he said he had to make sure the roster was full of ‘real men’. He looked for guys that wanted to hit and looked for contact.

Somewhat similar to ‘grit’ that Holmes and DC are looking for.

I think another off season, you will see this Detroit roster get even more physical.

2 Likes