49ers trade entire future to move up/Dolphins move with Eagles

Wow. They just traded 3 1sts to move up for something. In March.

2 Likes

We get to watch…

College Football GIF

And Kyle Shanahan

That division is insane.

Oh, and so much for anyone looking for a trade down. 3 QBs are going to go top 3.

5 Likes

Woah, just got the notification on my phone. This significantly hinders a potential Lions trade down but also increases the chances of the first 4 picks being QBs and one of Chase or Sewell dropping to the Lions.

4 Likes

I guess they want a QB. Yet nobody wanted one last year?

5 Likes

Damn well this blows. That means Jets are obviously locked in on a QB otherwise they would have made that deal instead. Means QB are going in the top 3 and leaves Lance to drop past Atlanta and Philly for us to even have a shot at a trade down.

1 Like

Anything that helps the Rams lose games, I’m game.

14 Likes

Means Parsons or maybe Sewell will be there at seven. I’m okay with that. Still want a trade down though. Sorry to beat a dead horse, but Quinn couldn’t do something like this with last year’s number three.

The Dolphins will go 4 years with multiple 1st rounders. Wow.

They turned Laremy Tunsil into 4 1st rounders and a 3rd rounder.

7 Likes

Wow.

[quote=“HSVLion, post:7, topic:9716, full:true”]
Anything that helps the Rams lose games, I’m game.
i think they are going to regret this in a very few years

Now all the Smith-to-Miami people can shut their mouths.

Chase/Sewell/Smith/Parsons will be there. Probably 2 of them.

And now I don’t have to stress about us passing on Fields. Yay.

1 Like

Sure but this won’t really hurt the Rams in the short term unless you think that Fields will be a big time QB right away (I don’t).

2 of them will definitely be there. I’d be really surprised if Atlanta doesn’t take a QB. We have to hope that one of Philly or Cinci takes Pitts

When was the last time the Lions were able to parlay a top-ten pick into draft capital?

The answer is NEVER.

For the 3rd year in a row, their first pick will be under-valued.

I was JUST thinking this …

Consider all the 1st round draft picks we’ve had, and what’s come of them. Now imagine we had simply pulled off a deal like this (hell, or even something close to it) just ONE damn time.

2 Likes

So what the hell did they trade up for?

They’re taking a QB, and might sit him behind Garoppolo. That’s what I get from this.

3 Likes

He will be there. I did say with him that he will be a product of his situation. If he went to the Jets, he’d bust, because of the horrible offensive schemes and weapons they had there. I thought we were good enough with Swift/Golladay/Hockenson and A-Lynn for him to be good and hit Watson/Prescott levels.

He’ll be better than that in SF. Kyle Shanahan? Are you kidding me?? That guy took the Atlanta Falcons to the super bowl and had Matt Ryan win an MVP. He also took a team with Jimmy G as it’s starter to the SB.

George Kittle is better than anything we have. End of sentence. Sure Hock might have that potential, but he’s not there yet. Add in those recievers and running back committee, and that o-line. It’s a recipe for success.

Dolphins are on crack

They just the 6 from phily